BY SUAVE

Infused with a blend of cherry blossom extracts along with skin conditioning Vitamin E Suave Naturals® Wild Cherry Blossom Body Wash showers you in a fun floral scent leaving skin fresh and delightfully fragrant. This fresh fragrance smells as good as Bath & Body Works®. Type - Body Wash Gender - Women Item Weight - 12 oz. Ingredients Water Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cocamide MEA Fragrance Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract Prunus Serrulata (Cherry) Flower Extract Ammonium Chloride Glycerin Citric Acid Tetrasodium EDTA PPG-9 Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate) Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone Red 33 Yellow 5. see more...

Diana S.
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the scent of cherry blossom products so I definitely had to get this one. Not only does it smell amazing but the price is affordable. I have very sensitive skin and most body wash products I use tend to irritate my skin but this one does not. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling fresh.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Suave Wild Cherry Blossom Body Wash smells wonderful.  It is strong while you are in the shower so your bathroom smells great afterwards but the scent kind of settles down so it won't compete with other fragrances you want to wear.  Your skin is soft after use.  I would recommend this to family and friends
Maly P.
Bath & Body Works Who? Kidding, but honestly this stuff smells top brand for only about $3! This body was and brand has never failed me I have nothing bad to say about this product except for I wish the bottle was bigger . Another great benefit to this wash is that you don’t need more than a dime sized amount to get your whole body smelling great . Highly recommend!
Kelsey L.
Towanda , KS
This body wash is so good!! The scent on it is so strong that it makes my whole bathroom smell good for like a half our after showering. It is for sure comparable to bath and body works. I have issues with this scent causing problems with my skin and this one does not irritate my skin!! So good. I have tried the other scents from Suave and this one is for sure my favorite!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This one has a really good, fruity scent . It’s a stinger smelling one compared to their others and I love it. It lathers up nice and rinses off good too. This is extremely affordable and you can find it in most stores. I highly recommended.
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy city, PA
Does it job of cleaning but it's not the most hydrating or beneficial. It is a cheaper brand and the products are not the greatest. The texture is very gel like and sometimes it's hard to get it on the sponge. I do not buy this anymore. There are better options for the skin out there.
Jessica L.
I am not really a fan of the smell! I also do not really like how thick it feels. However, it is very cheap and good to use when traveling or camping in case it gets forgotten! There are other scents of this body wash that smell body. For the price, it is pretty good!
Jasmine V.
Gladstone, OR
This soap smells so amazing and it’s pretty cheap. All of the scents from suave smell so good. It does what it’s supposed to do and makes me feel clean and keeps me smelling good all day. I recommend this to anyone interested in trying a new soap.
Darian C.
This body wash is one of my daily products. It smells amazing and the scent stays on your skin all day. It is super gentle and does a great job freshening up your skin. It is super affordable so I recommend it
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
This smells great! It is reasonably priced and goes a long way. I usually use a loofah when using this body wash because unlike other brands, a wash cloth doesn’t cut it. Is that really a con though? Loofahs are fantastic!
Daniela B.
Is there shampoo of those?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this really rival Bath & Body Works? How long does the scent linger?
Wendy Q.
How long does the scent last? And is it good for sensitive skin? How often do you use it?