BY SUAVE

Infused with a blend of cherry blossom extracts along with skin conditioning Vitamin E Suave Naturals® Wild Cherry Blossom Body Wash showers you in a fun floral scent leaving skin fresh and delightfully fragrant. This fresh fragrance smells as good as Bath & Body Works®. Type - Body Wash Gender - Women Item Weight - 12 oz. Ingredients Water Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cocamide MEA Fragrance Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract Prunus Serrulata (Cherry) Flower Extract Ammonium Chloride Glycerin Citric Acid Tetrasodium EDTA PPG-9 Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate) Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone Red 33 Yellow 5. see more...

• I've been looking for a cheap body wash that works. Does this sce...2 Answers
  • Oh man this stuff smells good. Does anyone know if they actually ...4 Answers
  • Does this one have a strong scent? 2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I tried the Suave Essentials Wild Cherry Blossom Body Wash. Like other body washes, I used this with my bath poof. It lathered up really well. A nickel sized amount was just enough so this bottle is going to last a while. Straight out of the bottle, the Suave Essentials Wild Cherry Blossom Body Wash seemed to be scented a little heavily, but it quickly dissipated into a pleasant, floral, fruity smell. Once out of the shower, the scent did not linger and I was able to apply my regular perfume/body spray as usual. The product is a great alternative to more expensive Cherry Blossom Body Washes...a real steal in comparison to fancy competitor products.
Melissa V.
Wellness Guru Expert
It's not as good as Bath and Body Works' cherry blossom scent, but it's a good alternative. The advantage of this is that you can find it in stores, as opposed to with Bath and Body Works, their cherry blossom scent is only available online.
Elisabeth A.
The smell of this product was great, but it doesn't last long on the skin after a shower. Mixed with water and a loofa, it bubbled immediately and it was effective. Very affordable price makes it worth the use.
Amanda H.
Jamesport, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a nice and refreshing body wash.  I really enjoy the smell, although it's a little bit stronger than I would like.  The body wash does leave my skin soft and clean feeling.  The price is perfect, and it is one of the body washes that I have on hand at all time.
Carissa H.
I love this body wash it smells so good and it honestly has alot of the body soap in it . I definitely recommend this body wash I prefer this body soap over Bath & Body Works.  #MusesOfInfluenster
Marisol B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love that Suave has so many appealing scents, Cherry Blossom is one of my faves.  They lather nicely and makes me feel refreshed. I do recommend them and a they're quite affordable too!  I'm all about saving money as well so you can't go wrong.  I always have some on-hand.
Annabelle B.
Hartford, KY
Very good body wash, works decently well. The scent isn't the most appealing to me personally. I used this once and never again. Does work well for sensitive skin and children. I don't recommend because I've used better and the smell isn't the best.
Henna A.
Homestead , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Love all the suave body washes to be quite honest! Super sweet smell and leaves my skin feeling smooth at a great price? Keep going back for the same body wash but different scents to try them all! Yes I would definitely recommend this body wash
Bridget Y.
Deltona, FL
A gentle body wash good price value. Makes you clean after using it. Doesn't have a strong staying sent which either you'll like or not like but it does its job. I would use again. Almost every store sells it so its easy to find any where.
Brenda G.
Milwaukee
Love it smells great , affordable nice size bottle worth your money . Find it at your local drugstore I recommend if your in need of a body wash with a nice scent plus this line suave has a variety of body washes for you to choose from .
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Is this good to use if you have sensitive skin?
Autumn S.
New Castle, IN
Oh man this stuff smells good. Does anyone know if they actually have it in a three pack? I've only ever seen it sold individually..
Jada T.
Does anyone know how well this works
Alyssa R.
I've been looking for a cheap body wash that works. Does this scent last?
Veronica T.
El Paso, TX
Does this one have a strong scent?