BY SUAVE

Infused with a blend of cherry blossom extracts along with skin conditioning Vitamin E Suave Naturals® Wild Cherry Blossom Body Wash showers you in a fun floral scent leaving skin fresh and delightfully fragrant. This fresh fragrance smells as good as Bath & Body Works®. Type - Body Wash Gender - Women Item Weight - 12 oz. Ingredients Water Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cocamide MEA Fragrance Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract Prunus Serrulata (Cherry) Flower Extract Ammonium Chloride Glycerin Citric Acid Tetrasodium EDTA PPG-9 Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate) Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone Red 33 Yellow 5. see more...

• How long does the scent last? And is it good for ... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been looking for a cheap body wash that works. Does this sce...3 Answers
  • Oh man this stuff smells good. Does anyone know if they actually ...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Beatriz H.
Parkland
This body wash smells very good. It's a bit of flowery with a smidgen of fruity, and smells clean too. It's very refreshing and does a good job as body washes go. It's on the more affordable side so I'm not expecting much from it but, it's nice and I do like it. If you have dry skin you might want a moisturizing body wash instead. The scent is not strong and doesn't last on the body very long. Overall though, I think it's a decent body wash and I would buy it again.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried the Suave Essentials Wild Cherry Blossom Body Wash. Like other body washes, I used this with my bath poof. It lathered up really well. A nickel sized amount was just enough so this bottle is going to last a while. Straight out of the bottle, the Suave Essentials Wild Cherry Blossom Body Wash seemed to be scented a little heavily, but it quickly dissipated into a pleasant, floral, fruity smell. Once out of the shower, the scent did not linger and I was able to apply my regular perfume/body spray as usual. The product is a great alternative to more expensive Cherry Blossom Body Washes...a real steal in comparison to fancy competitor products.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Suave Wild Cherry Blossom Body Wash smells wonderful.  It is strong while you are in the shower so your bathroom smells great afterwards but the scent kind of settles down so it won't compete with other fragrances you want to wear.  Your skin is soft after use.  I would recommend this to family and friends
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This one has a really good, fruity scent . It’s a stinger smelling one compared to their others and I love it. It lathers up nice and rinses off good too. This is extremely affordable and you can find it in most stores. I highly recommended.
Maly P.
Bath & Body Works Who? Kidding, but honestly this stuff smells top brand for only about $3! This body was and brand has never failed me I have nothing bad to say about this product except for I wish the bottle was bigger . Another great benefit to this wash is that you don’t need more than a dime sized amount to get your whole body smelling great . Highly recommend!
Darian C.
This body wash is one of my daily products. It smells amazing and the scent stays on your skin all day. It is super gentle and does a great job freshening up your skin. It is super affordable so I recommend it
Brooke G.
Ona
One of my favorite scents. I’m very loyal suave customer. All products and scents. And this right here is one of my faves. My family has sensitive skin and suave works for us. I recommend for sure!!
Melissa V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's not as good as Bath and Body Works' cherry blossom scent, but it's a good alternative. The advantage of this is that you can find it in stores, as opposed to with Bath and Body Works, their cherry blossom scent is only available online.
Elisabeth A.
The smell of this product was great, but it doesn't last long on the skin after a shower. Mixed with water and a loofa, it bubbled immediately and it was effective. Very affordable price makes it worth the use.
Amanda H.
Jamesport, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a nice and refreshing body wash.  I really enjoy the smell, although it's a little bit stronger than I would like.  The body wash does leave my skin soft and clean feeling.  The price is perfect, and it is one of the body washes that I have on hand at all time.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this good to use if you have sensitive skin?
Autumn S.
New Castle, IN
Oh man this stuff smells good. Does anyone know if they actually have it in a three pack? I've only ever seen it sold individually..
Alyssa R.
I've been looking for a cheap body wash that works. Does this scent last?
Jada T.
Does anyone know how well this works
Veronica T.
El Paso, TX
Does this one have a strong scent?