BY SUAVE

Infused with a blend of cherry blossom extracts along with skin conditioning Vitamin E Suave Naturals® Wild Cherry Blossom Body Wash showers you in a fun floral scent leaving skin fresh and delightfully fragrant. This fresh fragrance smells as good as Bath & Body Works®. Type - Body Wash Gender - Women Item Weight - 12 oz. Ingredients Water Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cocamide MEA Fragrance Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract Prunus Serrulata (Cherry) Flower Extract Ammonium Chloride Glycerin Citric Acid Tetrasodium EDTA PPG-9 Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate) Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone Red 33 Yellow 5. see more...

Brianna O.
This is one of my favorite scents, I love cherry blossom as a scent and as decor. I've used this brand for all of my teen and adult years. It's very pleasantly scented and it lathers nicely. If you like strong smells though, this many not be for you. It doesn't leave a very heavy small, but for my family that's actually better.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried the Suave Essentials Wild Cherry Blossom Body Wash. Like other body washes, I used this with my bath poof. It lathered up really well. A nickel sized amount was just enough so this bottle is going to last a while. Straight out of the bottle, the Suave Essentials Wild Cherry Blossom Body Wash seemed to be scented a little heavily, but it quickly dissipated into a pleasant, floral, fruity smell. Once out of the shower, the scent did not linger and I was able to apply my regular perfume/body spray as usual. The product is a great alternative to more expensive Cherry Blossom Body Washes...a real steal in comparison to fancy competitor products.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Suave Wild Cherry Blossom Body Wash smells wonderful.  It is strong while you are in the shower so your bathroom smells great afterwards but the scent kind of settles down so it won't compete with other fragrances you want to wear.  Your skin is soft after use.  I would recommend this to family and friends
Taylor W.
Vestavia, AL
If you’re looking for a body wash that smells great and is affordable this product is for you. This body wash comes in different scents and the smells lasts for a while which makes it very worth to be in your shower.
Maly P.
Bath & Body Works Who? Kidding, but honestly this stuff smells top brand for only about $3! This body was and brand has never failed me I have nothing bad to say about this product except for I wish the bottle was bigger . Another great benefit to this wash is that you don’t need more than a dime sized amount to get your whole body smelling great . Highly recommend!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This one has a really good, fruity scent . It’s a stinger smelling one compared to their others and I love it. It lathers up nice and rinses off good too. This is extremely affordable and you can find it in most stores. I highly recommended.
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
Does it job of cleaning but it's not the most hydrating or beneficial. It is a cheaper brand and the products are not the greatest. The texture is very gel like and sometimes it's hard to get it on the sponge. I do not buy this anymore. There are better options for the skin out there.
Jessica L.
I am not really a fan of the smell! I also do not really like how thick it feels. However, it is very cheap and good to use when traveling or camping in case it gets forgotten! There are other scents of this body wash that smell body. For the price, it is pretty good!
Darian C.
This body wash is one of my daily products. It smells amazing and the scent stays on your skin all day. It is super gentle and does a great job freshening up your skin. It is super affordable so I recommend it
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
This smells great! It is reasonably priced and goes a long way. I usually use a loofah when using this body wash because unlike other brands, a wash cloth doesn’t cut it. Is that really a con though? Loofahs are fantastic!
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this good to use if you have sensitive skin?
Autumn S.
New Castle, IN
Oh man this stuff smells good. Does anyone know if they actually have it in a three pack? I've only ever seen it sold individually..
Alyssa R.
I've been looking for a cheap body wash that works. Does this scent last?
Jada T.
Does anyone know how well this works
Veronica T.
El Paso, TX
Does this one have a strong scent?