BY SUAVE

• I've been looking for a cheap body wash that works. Does this scent...2 Answers
  • Oh man this stuff smells good. Does anyone know if they actually ha...4 Answers
  • Does this one have a strong scent? 2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Beck M.
Beck M.
The smell is great, it lathers good too! I like using it with bath puff. I use this every wash. For the price, I love it. I can find this brand, at any CVS, Walgreen's, Target, ect. I usually can't find the Cherry Blossom so sometimes have to settle for the Ocean Breeze body wash, which still works fine, I just love the smell of Cherry Blossom. The soap is not harsh and has never created any skin problems for me. It can sometimes dry out my skin a little during the winter months where my skin is already susceptible to being dry. But it is nothing a decent moisturizer cannot fix.
Arya W.
Arya W.
New Bedford, MA
I agree that it is very nice to go to Bath & Body Works and spend $30 on a couple bottles of body wash, but sometimes you either don't have $30 to spend or can't get to B&BW, for these situations you come to the wonderful people at Suave.

This body wash smells wonderfully, it gets the job done, is very convenient and is cost effective to boot. Available at most drug stores and "dollar stores" you can find a bottle or two of this at an affordable price for you and your family. At the end of the day you will agree that you made a quality purchase.
Suzanne K.
Suzanne K.
Port Charlotte, FL
I purchased Suave Naturals Wild Cherry Blossom Body Wash with a manufacturer coupon to see if it would compare to other body washes. Well first of all,its a little runny and watery compared to other brands and it isn't very creamy at all. The overall smell of this body wash is very pleasant while it's still in the bottle but after using it,it turns a sour smell and leaves my skin sticky feeling. I'm sure it works for others but this body wash is not for me. I am glad I used a coupon to try the product though!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Love the way it smells!
Not only does it lather up nicely but you really feel that it cleans your skin of all the dirt. I love the way this one smells every time I would use it in the shower my whole house would smell like cherry blossom. it lingers on the skin for a while but it's not so over powering that causes a headache which is a plus if you get frequent migraines, like myself. I have and will continue to repurchase this from time to time, I like switching up my body wash too often to only buy this one.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Modesto, CA
This product is a great and affordable alternative when you don't feel like splurging so much on body wash! It lathers well and the scents are amazing!!! My favorites by far are the cherry blossom and I believe the vanilla scented! They don't leave your skin as moisturized as others do, but that's something lotion can fix! Other than that, I love this body wash not only because of the scent, but because of the price as well!! Use your coupons!!
Jacine V.
Jacine V.
Fullerton, CA
This is a very good inexpensive brand of body wash. I have always bought the suave brand body wash because it's a good quality wash with a cheap price. This scent in particular is very refreshing and fruity but subtle. The reason for four stars not five is that, I have tried other brands (more expensive) that seem to do a better deep clean on the skin. But if you are looking for the regular body wash then this is your go-to!
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
San Antonio, TX
I love the smell of the Suave Natural Wild Cherry Blossom Body Wash. I used to be a big fan of the Bath N Body Cherry Blossom scent and have found that the Suave scent smells just as good for a better price point. Love how it makes my skin feel soft and refreshed. It surprisingly doesn't dry out my skin at all. The scent lasts on me as well, which I enjoy with Bath N Body body washes. Definitely a repurchase for me!
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Hockley, TX
Smells great and is highly affordable! I will say this though... my husband ran out of his soap once upon a time ago and used this one night (although it smells feminine lol) and it made him breakout a little on his chest, neck and arms. Maybe this is not great for sensitive skin, or maybe it developed from something else... not sure, but thought i would just put that out there. I never personally had any issues.
Denise P.
Denise P.
Greenville, NC
This is one of many Suave body wash/gel cleansers that I have used. I also use a Bath and Body version of this fragrance. There are similarities and subtle differences. I actually prefer this version of wash over the B&B brand. Reason being it costs less for more product, it may not be identical but it is close enough if not better. I like the lather and use it with my loofah. It is soft and soothing.
Sade N.
Sade N.
Clinton, MD
This products is simply amazing. I first tried this product because of the price and secondly the smell. This is one of my favorite scents. Since my first time grabbing for this brand of body wash its quickly become my favorite. It lathers so wells and rinses cleans and leaves my skin feeling smooth. I have 3 other frangrences from the line, and they all smell great! I highly recommend this product.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Avalon , CA
Is this good to use if you have sensitive skin?
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
New Castle, IN
Oh man this stuff smells good. Does anyone know if they actually have it in a three pack? I've only ever seen it sold individually..
Jada T.
Jada T.
Does anyone know how well this works
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Is there shampoo of those?
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
El Paso, TX
Does this one have a strong scent?