BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Essentials Tropical Coconut Conditioner: Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Moisturizing Conditioner provides your hair with up to 2X more moisture vs. non-conditioning shampoo Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner has a nourishing scent of...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah S.
This is my favorite conditioner I’ve ever used — and that says a lot considering it’s also the cheapest I’ve ever used. Don’t knock it before you try it, especially you ladies and gentlemen with curly hair. The ingredients are curly girl safe and the price tag is amazing!
Madonna R.
Northport, WA
‘‘The price is great! If you are on the CG kick this conditioner is what you want! I love it! Smells great 👍🏾 and leaves your curls curly! It’s really better for your hair then the expensive brands. I’d recommend it!
Jessica R.
Kansas City, MO
This conditioner is really really nice it smells so good coconut is one of my favorite sense and I will recommend this two people it doesn't really cost that much either and it has vitamin D so that will help your hair a lot
Keren G.
Philadelphia
I would give it five stars but after using it continuously it made my hair a little dry. When I first started using it I would just rinse it out as a conditioner and it gave me a lot of moisture but after a while I used it as a leave in and it dried my hair out.
Jasmin w.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
My favorite conditioner by this brand hands down!! It smells just like coconut and it melts the tangles in my curly hair and the slip it has is amazing! It's only $2 for a big container I buy this product religiously !!! I recommend it
Karen T.
Doral, FL
I had no idea this $2 family sized Suave® Conditioner Tropical Coconut was so awesome! I got it from our local #winndixie for my oldest daughter who is learning how to wash her hair. I didn't want to spend too much knowing she was going to accidentally waste it. I didn't have any moisturizer for my hair and OH MY GOSH. My hair felt AMAZING and I only left it in for no more than 5 minutes. I recommend this CONDITIONER for everyone. Shampoos are different especially for those who have processed hair. @influenster #contest #influensterawards
😸 v.
Boca Raton, FL
So freaking cheap, smells delicious, and works better than most expensive brands of shampoo and conditioner.  I don't know why it took me so long to go back to using this, but my hair feels better, looks better, and smells amazing ... and it doesn't break the bank.
Virginia K.
Springfield, VA
I mix this conditioner with my semi permanent purple hair dye to dilute it whenever I dye my hair. It works perfectly as it is "cone-free". Saves me a lot of money on diluters from hair brands (this is>$2 compared to $10 diluters). I can also use the leftover the next time I dye my hair or I can use it to refresh the color in the shower.
Chloe A.
This conditioner is honestly really amazing. It makes detangling in the shower a lot easier than it is. The slip that it has is just enough and the amount that you pay for the product is really good. I would definitely recommend it although the one thing I can say is that once you rinse it out completely your hair does tend to be a tad bit dry.
Rosalba M.
I use this product to detangle my hair in the shower and this does an amazing job. Leaves my hair soft, smooth and defines my curls. It doesn't have silicones, which is so great! It's a really good product for the price.
Lorena E.
Santo Domingo
Does any of you use this as a leave in? If so, have you noticed any dandruff after using it?