BY SUAVE #97 in Body Wash

New Formula. Moisturizing Body Wash Contains Milk Proteins. Hypoallergenic. Enriched with Coconut Extracts. Cleanses & Moisturizes as Well as More Expensive Brands. Fragrance Appeal as Uplifting as Bath & Body Works®* Infused with real coconut extract and skin conditioning Vitamin E, Suave Naturals® Tropical Coconut Moisturizing Body Wash showers you in a tropical vacation scent, leaving skin fresh and delightfully fragrant. Women prefer this body wash fragrance to Bath & Body Works Works®* Creamy Coconut. *Bath & Body Works is a regis.

• What do you think about this for a small girl around 7-8 years old ...6 Answers
  • Does it leave a film on your skin?Be the first to answer!
  • Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Suave® Essentials Sweet Pea & Violet Body Wash
  • "I love the way my skin feels after using this body wash. Not to mention, the price and scent options are fantastic as well." in 6 reviews
  • "They have lots of different smells and they leave your skin soft and smelling nice." in 1 review
  • "I actually really liked this product." in 1 review
  • "My only thing is it makes my skin very dry after the shower and sometimes have to put lotion" in 1 review
  • "My husband uses an ungodly amount of body wash in the shower so we purchase Suave Naturals on a weekly basis." in 1 review
ec408e c.
ec408e c.
One of my favorite body washes of all time was the Suave body wash in aloe vera and water lily. It has since been discontinued b/c I don't see it on Suave's website, nor in any stores around me anymore. They do offer the scent in a shampoo and conditioner though. I loved the light clean smell, just really natural and fresh. And it cleansed my skin with a good lather. I really miss that body wash. And I remember it being around $1 for the 12oz bottle. I hope one day Suave brings out this scent in a body wash again, and also in a lotion. I would get the whole matching set.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Albertville, MN
Suave is such a good brand of body wash. It's one of my go to brands. I love the smell most of the flavors give off. Especially the limited edition ones they release during the holidays.

The price is right for what i think is a pretty good product. This is the brand i usually buy when i need something to last me awhile. Plus they have the big bottles *in the men's body wash* and that's what the other members in the house use. Plus it works just as good or even better as some of the stuff on the shelf.
Tiffani B.
Tiffani B.
I was pleasantly surprised with this product..I bought this product by chance I was out of town and initially thought I forgot body wash so I was in a pinch and grabbed what I could find at the dollar store so my expectation was it would dry my skin out and have no pleasant smell. Not only did this have a great smell to it it also didn't dry my skin out and left it feeling refreshed after a long day in Florida. Although I did find my body wash I stayed with this one for the remainder of my vacation
samantha w.
samantha w.
Dayton, OH
I am a very picky person when it comes to body wash. When I tried this I was at first skeptical that I would like it but I was so surprised. this body wash help make my skin feel so soft and it smells wonderful. after using this I noticed that my skin does not feel dried out like some products that I have used before that are in this price range so I absolutely would recommend this to anyone looking for a good non expensive body wash.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Lakeland, FL
I am a huge fan of bath and body works but when I found suave body wash it was the cheaper alternative to my bath and body works. The fragrance is strong enough to last all day every time I would walk by it in the store and never paid any mind I would think that it would be cheap compared to what I always use but I'm glad I picked it up one day it is the best body wash you could ever use and it leaves your skin very soft and vibrant.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Anchorage, AK
I'm not a fan of Suave soaps. They're cheap for a reason. They don't last long. It's hard to understand what the ingredients are. To me it sounds like a bunch of harsh chemicals. I feel like it kind of dried my skin out. I won't buy this product again. I like knowing what I put on my body and I don't want it to be chemicals. Suave also test on animals which I do not support. I will never buy again or recommend to anyone.
Adriana T.
Adriana T.
ATHENS, GA
Honestly, it's about what you would expect from Suave... super inexpensive, extremely aromatic and long lasting. I used to use suave all the time but I've recently gone towards more environmentally friendly brands. If you are female, I highly suggest avoiding using this products in your lady parts. I guess those are my only cons. The aroma fills up the bathroom but remains nicely subtle on your person. :)
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
W Henrietta, NY
I absolutely love the smell to this body wash! It makes me feel so relaxed and fresh. You can really lather the soap just using your hands, so there's no need to dirty a washcloth. My favorite part is that it doesn't leave a sticky or slimy residue. The only downfall is I feel like I need to use a decent amount each time so I go through a lot of it. It is on the cheaper side though which evens it all out.
Ana E.
Ana E.
Edinburg, TX
For the price, you cant pass up this product. Upon opening the bottle, a sweet scent escapes from the bottle. I dont find this body wash drying or irritating on my skin, and i love the scent it leaves after you get out of the shower. I have gone through bottles of this product and love all their other scents. I dont think body wash should be expensive, and this brand is worth every penny and more.
Malaya A.
Malaya A.
Charlottesvle, VA
I really truly like the scent of this product it's a good value for a cheap price in local groceries stores and pharmacies around town. I like the way it makes your skin feel afterwards. The cons is it doesn't lock in moisture after a few hours. pros is i like how it leaves your skin with a glow. I would recommend this to people who are middle age not wanting too much on their skin
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
What do you think about this for a small girl around 7-8 years old she loves momy body wash but used a lot?
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Hazle Township, PA
I have sensitive skin and I break out very fast from body washes I am not use to? How does this product work for sensitive skin?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How does this smell does it dry you out..??
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
what is the nicest scent?? Does the scent last after bathing?
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Is the natural suave body wash better than the essentials suave body wash?