BY SUAVE

Our everlasting sunshine shampoo and conditioner gently cleanse and condition your hair to bring a burst of sunshine to your shower.

Buy on Amazon
Michele G.
ashville, OH
I can always rely on Suave Shampoo to give me a great product for great savings. My hair is clean and soft. Never a heavy film or residue. The scents they have are great. I would highly recommend Suave Essentials whether you need to save money or not, it is worth a try.
Lori T.
I use suave essentials a lot. They really do a good job initially. It does seem after using them for awhile my hair dries and splits. I have to change up about once a month to a different brand. Then come back to the essential collection. If I don't change up I think my hair might really get damaged.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love suave it's super cheap I get mine at Walmart and they smell so good and they're amazing quality don't break me out or anything bad. I love all of they're products they're a great brand I'll keep buying from them !!!
Brittney M.
This smell amazing but the quality of this stuff isn't that great but for a dollar something. I'm not going to complain. It does the job when I'm on a budget and leave the hair smelling good. But it also greedy up hair way faster if I were to use a different product.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
This product is not the best. I have dry hair so I would not recommend this for people with dry hair. The price is cheap which is good. My hair is brown and thick. Wouldn't recommend it to those with hair similar to mine.
Natasha G.
NEVER BUY IF YOU HAVE COLOR IN YOUR HAIR especially with resistant or grey hair literally strips everything out and drys out your hair the feeling it gives your hair is indescribable wouldn't use it if it was free
Codi R.
Harrisburg
My mother always buys this. I love how Suave has matching Shampoo & Conditioner like coconut and vanilla. I also love their $1 body washes! Just as great as the shampoo and conditioner
Nicole E.
Orange Park, FL
Always have this shampoo available at my house. Smells wonderful. Never as great at the other shampoos but always affordable and easy to grab. Does a great job and smells nice
Sky N.
Sugar Land, TX
Suave is my go to when I'm balling on a budget because of the price but because the quality is phenomenal. The lather of the shampoo is severe and it doesn't take a large amount to feel like you are clean. It only takes a small amount to lather. I'm not a fan of this particular scent but the line is great and they have various selections to work with
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
I love this shampoo because it does wonders for my hair!!! It always makes it feel super clean while also making it stronger and healthier! Definitely way more affordable than most shampoos out there is and better than anything else I've tried!