BY SUAVE

Suave  Rainforest Fresh Shampoo:

• Gentle cleansers bring out the natural beauty of your hair
  • Long-lasting fragrance
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Infused with aloe and bamboo extract
  • Family size
  • Enjoy the refreshing scent of the rainforest

Roxy A.
Spring City
Totally non-expensive super affordable easy to buy you can pretty much get in anywhere using it smells really good but care wise, makes my hair more oily.
Angie A.
Affordable and is always awesome to use specially pairing it with the shampoo and conditioner of the same sense my hair is always so clear of knots .
cat b.
I really like using this because I like​ the earthy smell of it and the pretty Packaging. It also gives my hair volume which I like a lot.
Chrystal L.
Compton, CA
Works great and doesn't make your hair feel dry. I love that   is afforadable to purchase and come in a verity of diffrent fragrances.
krissy s.
Jarratt, VA
Smells great. Leaves my hair feeling good but gets alil dry feeling and have to use conditioner. Love it dont have alot of chemicals
crystal b.
ventura, CA
I love the scents of these shampoos. plus they are very in expensive, and seem to work just as good as higher priced products.
Mary M.
For .99$ this is a great shampoo- I use it at the hospital for patients who need actual shampoo and it gets the job done
KATHERINE H.
Santa Ana, CA
Helps detangle my hair a lot . no pain in my scalp super easy. Affordable. I suggest buying for good hair at the end.
Gregory G.
LA
I love how cheap this shampoo is but most of all i love how it smells makes me feel so refresh after and relaxed
Amarilys M.
This shampoo from suave works really good in my hair. It also smells good and it doesn't leave my hair tangled.