BY SUAVE

Suave  Rainforest Fresh Shampoo:

• Gentle cleansers bring out the natural beauty of your hair
  • Long-lasting fragrance
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Infused with aloe and bamboo extract
  • Family size
  • Enjoy the refreshing scent of the rainforest

TaiLyn B.
Ball Ground, GA
This shampoo is decent. It does its job. It is very watery so you may end up with more product falling from your hands than in your head. Apply directly to hair to avoid this. The scent was refreshing and it did not linger which is a huge plus. I may use it again in a pinch but it is not my go to.
Nikeyla C.
Humble, TX
When ever I want to get rid of excess oils from my scalp I use this shampoo. It doesn't leave the hair with build up nor when I blow dry my hair is it limp. It's full of bounce and body. I recommend this product without of doubt if you're looking for something to completely get rid of a oily scalp.
Karleigh S.
Saegertown
Honestly I'm not really picky when it comes to conditioners and shampoos as long as they clean and soften my hair. So I will give this product a good rating because it cleans my hair and it is a cheaper shampoo so I do t have to spend a lot on a shampoo. I will buy this product for my sake.
J. Childe P.
Washington, PA
well it does what it needs to do. my hair is nice and squeaky clean after I use this. it hasnt changed my life, or vastly improved my hair- but honestly it is just as useful as shampoos that cost 3 or 4 times as much... a classic, nice shampoo that does its job at a god price
Brittney C.
This shampoo is a great smelling shampoo to use on a more detangled hair. The packaging was nice, expect for the box that it came in. It was a bit pricey but it was worth it. I use this product every once in a while because I use others. I am very satisfied
Liz M.
Dallas
This is the family's go to shampoo when we're out. Although we don't buy it as often it is very good product. This product is very cheap and can find it at waltmart. When we run out of the other shampoo we tend to buy this one.
Alley W.
Centerville , OH
I honestly love this product!! it really controlled the oil and dryness in my hair. the scents are amazing and were very long lasting. this product in very affordable and is very easy to find in stores.
Sadie B.
I like this shampoo!! After using it made my hair feel clean and smelling fresh and nice. I think it got the job done and that is what matters in shampoo products. It is not my first pick of a shampoo but it is nice.
Annette G.
I love the smell of this product and i doesn't make my hair fall out. I like the packaging, THE CLEAR BOTTLE IS CUTE. It is effective it leaves my hair smooth. THE SCENT IS NICE AND FRESH.  It is somewhat long lasting. I do recommend the shampoo to y'all
MONEKA S.
I usually buy the Suave Essentials for my son & Fiancee, they love to use Suave products on their hair. It leaves their hair smelling good, soft, and with a little shine to it.