Suave® Essentials Ocean Breeze Conditioner uploaded by Ana C.Suave® Essentials Ocean Breeze Conditioner uploaded by Jaqueline B.

BY SUAVE

Our Ocean Breeze Shampoo & Conditioner gently cleanse and condition with the refreshing scent of clean ocean air, bringing out the natural beauty of your hair.

The shampoo formula has a long-lasting fragrance, while the conditioner formula provides up to 2x more moisture*.

Buy on Walgreens*
Carrie S.
Staunton, IL
The smell of this product is great, but the quality isn’t the greatest. It’s super cheap. You get what you pay for with this product. I would recommend in getting a better conditioner. Not the best conditioner.
Stephanie A.
Same goes for the conditioner i love this brand! Suave works great on my hair i never once had to complain about it and til this day its the only one i love to use the most!
Sarah W.
Schuyler, Virginia
I love this conditioner, The sent is so clean and so calming!!! Are use this almost every day and it makes my hair so soft and smooth and silky. It's very affordable and it lasts long time, I recommend to anyone who loves conditioners or if you just want nice hair!!!!<3
Sarah C.
This smells so good!! It really does smell like a tropical beach. And for the price it is definitely worth it! I picked up a 30 Oz bottle for under 2 dollars and it has lasted me a month so far and I am about to run out.

The only con is that it does make my hair pretty greasy. Even when I only use a little bit.
Katie G.
Louisville, KY
I really love Suave’s products. They all smell amazing and leave my hair feeling wonderful. It definitely helps with my oily hair and it’s super affordable! I’ll buy this product again and again and would definitely recommend it to others!
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
While this conditioner smells nice, it leaves my hair feeling weighed down and greased. I also don't feel like it nourishes my hair or scalp. I do, however, think this conditioner works great for shaving!
Kelly L.
This conditioner is pretty good. It smells great and it does moisturize my hair. The price you can’t beat. The reason I gave it only 3 stars is because I have found so many other conditioners that I like better for my fine, frizzy and dry hair
Ana C.
Miam, FL
Good conditioner, works great on my oil hair, untangles my hair very well, leaves my hair soft and does not leave it greasy.
Is a good conditioner very recommend!!
Jaqueline B.
Phoenix, AZ
This product not only gives you manageable hair but it also leaves it smelling sensational. It has vitamin E which is a big plus. It is hypoallergenic and it's not expensive. This product is attainable and has a real good price for such good product.
Crystal B.
Lynwood, CA
I love this!! The smell is so good and leaves your hair so soft!! Never have a issue with the shampoo and conditioner leaves your hair feeling so clean and smelling good!
Ana C.
Miam, FL
Does anyone like this shampoo and conditioner like me? Very good smell and hydrate