Suave® Essentials Ocean Breeze Conditioner uploaded by Ana C.Suave® Essentials Ocean Breeze Conditioner uploaded by Jaqueline B.

BY SUAVE

Our Ocean Breeze Shampoo & Conditioner gently cleanse and condition with the refreshing scent of clean ocean air, bringing out the natural beauty of your hair.

The shampoo formula has a long-lasting fragrance, while the conditioner formula provides up to 2x more moisture*.

Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I have literally been using this conditioner almost every day for 16 years! It is the only product that gets the knots out of my hair quickly and leaves my hair smelling so good! It is inexpensive and can be found at almost all stores. I highly recommend this conditioner in Ocean Breeze and will keep repurchasing for another 16+ years!
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love this conditioner. It is silicone, sulfate, drying alcohol, wax, and petroleum free and perfect for curly girls who want to co wash. This product is very inexpensive, only costing $1.94 for 32oz at Walmart. It is nourishing, moisturizing, and has great slip to it. “Ocean Breeze” is my second favorite scent from this line!
Kim P.
I use this conditioner as part of the Curly Girl method. I “co-wash” my hair with Ocean Breeze and it does wonders! My hair ends up luxurious and smooth, and smells delectable!
Carrie S.
Staunton, IL
The smell of this product is great, but the quality isn’t the greatest. It’s super cheap. You get what you pay for with this product. I would recommend in getting a better conditioner. Not the best conditioner.
Ashlee N.
Mayo
If your one a tight budget, or your thrifty and don’t have crazy hair needs, this product works. You can’t beat the price and the scent is nice but short lasting. It gets the job done though.
Stephanie A.
Same goes for the conditioner i love this brand! Suave works great on my hair i never once had to complain about it and til this day its the only one i love to use the most!
Sarah W.
Schuyler, Virginia
I love this conditioner, The sent is so clean and so calming!!! Are use this almost every day and it makes my hair so soft and smooth and silky. It's very affordable and it lasts long time, I recommend to anyone who loves conditioners or if you just want nice hair!!!!<3
Sarah C.
This smells so good!! It really does smell like a tropical beach. And for the price it is definitely worth it! I picked up a 30 Oz bottle for under 2 dollars and it has lasted me a month so far and I am about to run out.

The only con is that it does make my hair pretty greasy. Even when I only use a little bit.
Katie G.
Louisville, KY
I really love Suave’s products. They all smell amazing and leave my hair feeling wonderful. It definitely helps with my oily hair and it’s super affordable! I’ll buy this product again and again and would definitely recommend it to others!
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
While this conditioner smells nice, it leaves my hair feeling weighed down and greased. I also don't feel like it nourishes my hair or scalp. I do, however, think this conditioner works great for shaving!
Ana C.
Doral, FL
Does anyone like this shampoo and conditioner like me? Very good smell and hydrate

back