BY SUAVE

Feel paradise in a bottle with this energizing Ocean Breeze body wash. Awaken to clear blue sky, a gentle breeze and refreshing waters. This uplifting scent is a playful blend of watery hyacinth and fresh sandalwood, topped off with a splash of sheer freesia.

Infused with mineral-rich sea algae extract and skin conditioning Vitamin E. A refreshing daily body wash and shower gel.

• Do you use a loofa with this product or put it right on y...2 Answers
  • How is the smell? ..looks cute5 Answers
  • How many ounces in one bottle?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Good smelling product at the best price in the store. The perfect product for my husband. If you have dry or sensitive skin this might not be the product for you, but if all you need is a basic good smelling body wash, this one can't be beat. I buy it regularly." in 56 reviews
Sam G.
Lanham, MD
Suave body wash is a great way to make sure you are clean and fresh to start the day without spending a lot of money. This body was cleans just as well as the more expensive brands, foams up nicely, and washes clean away. The ocean breeze scent is a nice mild scent that is good for either men or women and is not overpowering. I use it every shower and my skin feels great!
Zoe J.
Columbia, MD
Hey loves!

I have normal to dry skin so I like my body wash to be moisturizing. Sauve does have a few good smelling body washes, but they are not that moisturizing. Like I said I have dry skin and it strips my skin of its natural oils. It still cleans me though lol. It’s also a good price. You can get it for like 2.00$ (you can also find coupons for it online) so I guess you get what you pay for. I would recommend if you want a bargain.
Noemi F.
Trenton , NJ
Compre este producto para probar un día y la verdad esq me gusto muchísimo , el precio es súper accesible y la calidad es muy buena , deja la piel súper suave y huele delicioso , no es nada pesado para la piel como algunos productos q uno siente como q quedan restos en la piel por más q enjuagues, este es fácil diluir, simplemente me encanta y lo recomiendo !
Nikki D.
I really like Suave because it gets my hair really clean and doesn't leave a lot of soapy residue behind and does not leave my hair feeling flat and lifeless. Plus, the ocean breeze scent smells great.
Samantha D.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a very simplistic but nice shampoo! A pro is the smell as it smells very nice. I love the scent of the ocean breeze and even throughout the day my hair continues to smell nice. I like the design of the bottle and the label on it. It makes me want to buy this shampoo because of the nice bottle design. The actual shampoo itself makes my hair smell good and gives my hair some nice volume. I definitely recommend this shampoo to anyone who likes a great bargain with a product that gives great results.
Sabina T.
I like this body wash .Its very Hydrating and gentle on body.Its feels fresh still after some hours of bath.I would like to recommend this one to everyone. Its worth the price .
Taylor B.
Wichita , KS
I've always been one to use their body wash and this used to be my fav scent! I have anew favorite scent now I just can't ember the name but all of their body waves smell great and make your skin feel so smooth and smell good and feel clean
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love my Suave. It's affordable, doesn't take much, and gets the job done. I prefer soap that's not heavily perfumed, and while some of the florals Suave offers are fairly strong, they offer lighter scents, like this Ocean Breeze and [product:suave-essentials-creamy-milk-&-honey-splash-body-wash], both which I buy and use all the time. And you can't beat the value. It's gentle and leaves my skin clean and soft. I don't see myself ever changing to a different body eash.
Stacey C.
Etters
Comparable to bath and body work. This body wash has a very strong scent but does the job. I don’t notice any weird residue and it doesn’t seem to dry out my skin. Decent product and a good price point.
Paula R.
I have used many different brands and scents of body wash. This one is my go to. It has a pleasant fresh and clean scent. It doesn't dry out my skin and it is great at washing away the grit and grime from the day and you can't beat the price. I would definitely recommend this to others. After using this I always feel like I smell clean but without  an over powering scent.
Sathi H.
How is the smell? ..looks cute
Allie M.
Oshkosh, WI
Just wondering if this product is really all natural and if it has any harmful chemicals in it?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
How many ounces in one bottle?
Amanda O.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you use a loofa with this product or put it right on your skin?
Lisa m.
Cincinnati, OH
What are all the scents this comes in?