BY SUAVE

Feel paradise in a bottle with this energizing Ocean Breeze body wash. Awaken to clear blue sky, a gentle breeze and refreshing waters. This uplifting scent is a playful blend of watery hyacinth and fresh sandalwood, topped off with a splash of sheer freesia.

Infused with mineral-rich sea algae extract and skin conditioning Vitamin E. A refreshing daily body wash and shower gel.

• Do you use a loofa with this product or put it right on y...2 Answers
  • How is the smell? ..looks cute5 Answers
  • How many ounces in one bottle?2 Answers
Suave® Essentials Ocean Breeze Body Wash
  • "Good smelling product at the best price in the store. The perfect product for my husband. If you have dry or sensitive skin this might not be the product for you, but if all you need is a basic good smelling body wash, this one can't be beat. I buy it regularly." in 56 reviews
Sam G.
Lanham, MD
Suave body wash is a great way to make sure you are clean and fresh to start the day without spending a lot of money. This body was cleans just as well as the more expensive brands, foams up nicely, and washes clean away. The ocean breeze scent is a nice mild scent that is good for either men or women and is not overpowering. I use it every shower and my skin feels great!
Nicole B.
Woolwich , NJ
I give this product 3 stars because it is good value for the price that you pay. As far as overall quality of the product, I am much more satisfied with my Olay hydrating body wash. But if you are in a financial pinch and want something that smells nice and gives a good clean without a residue, this is it!
Taylor B.
Wichita , KS
I've always been one to use their body wash and this used to be my fav scent! I have anew favorite scent now I just can't ember the name but all of their body waves smell great and make your skin feel so smooth and smell good and feel clean
lesly f.
Knoxville
Purchased at: Walmart
It was very bubbly and I only needed a little bit to make the bubbles start rising. I think it has a great smell and I cannot think of anything wrong with it, plus the price was amazing for how well the product worked. I would most definitely buy it again and do recommend.
Natalie W.
southfield
Purchased at: Target
This products smells amazing and is affordable. I do think that maybe it could do more than just smell good. It should be more hydrating. That’s my one con about this product though. I would recommend this product if you’re looking for an affordable decent body wash.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love my Suave. It's affordable, doesn't take much, and gets the job done. I prefer soap that's not heavily perfumed, and while some of the florals Suave offers are fairly strong, they offer lighter scents, like this Ocean Breeze and [product:suave-essentials-creamy-milk-&-honey-splash-body-wash], both which I buy and use all the time. And you can't beat the value. It's gentle and leaves my skin clean and soft. I don't see myself ever changing to a different body eash.
Stacey C.
Etters
Comparable to bath and body work. This body wash has a very strong scent but does the job. I don’t notice any weird residue and it doesn’t seem to dry out my skin. Decent product and a good price point.
Zoe J.
Columbia, MD
Hey loves!

I have normal to dry skin so I like my body wash to be moisturizing. Sauve does have a few good smelling body washes, but they are not that moisturizing. Like I said I have dry skin and it strips my skin of its natural oils. It still cleans me though lol. It’s also a good price. You can get it for like 2.00$ (you can also find coupons for it online) so I guess you get what you pay for. I would recommend if you want a bargain.
Ashley D.
Ozone Park, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I personally love body wash this is really good for you. Like your body stays really good, I love to have my body really good and this gets to that level I totally love it. Please check them out ❤️ your gonna love it
Tracy A.
Charlotte, NC
Suave® Essentials Ocean Breeze Body Wash
This is a great body wash. It is a quality soap and very affordable. I like the Ocean Breeze fragrance. It is as appealing as Bath and Body Works Juniper Breeze. It lathers well. A little bit goes a long way.
Sathi H.
How is the smell? ..looks cute
Allie M.
Oshkosh, WI
Just wondering if this product is really all natural and if it has any harmful chemicals in it?
Amanda O.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you use a loofa with this product or put it right on your skin?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
How many ounces in one bottle?
Lisa m.
Cincinnati, OH
What are all the scents this comes in?

Amazon