BY SUAVE

Ocean breeze refreshing body wash infused with mineral rich sea algae extract and skin conditioning vitamin e, suave naturals ocean breeze invigorates the senses leaving behind a subtle breezy scent.

Emmy W.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
Ok giving Suave 5 stars may seem odd to some but it's a staple in my house. Simply because I love to use high end products and if I'm not careful my husband and sons will pick up any bottle and dump it on their bodies or in their bath water and I've lost a lot of products this way. Suave is cheap, brightly colored and most scents smell pretty good so now we have a tote under the sink where they can pick out whatever they want for their bodies and if they end up using too much or dumping an entire bottle out... It's not my high end stuff and I'm not mad. These are also great because of I'm in a rush or hurry or out of my own things these work well to shave your legs with!
Michele C.
Michele C.
Clayton, NC
I absolutely am a fanatic about body washes -- I always have at least 5 in the shower at any given time. I have different washes/scents for my different moods, LOL! I LOVE this Suave because of the rich lather! I can't stand it when a body wash has only a little bit of lather -- it just doesn't feel as luxurious to me. The scent of this is wonderful and lasting, also. Note, this is NOT a moisturizing body wash, it just leaves you feeling clean and fresh. I love that this is so nice, and yet Suave is such an inexpensive brand. You don't always have to pay a lot to get a great product.
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
My family has been using Suave products since I was little, and as such I have developed an affinity for the brand. The Suave naturals line has so many great items. I especially love the Ocean Breeze Body Wash as the smell is light and refreshing without being over the top or noticeable ( I prefer subtle, clean scents). I find that this product is moisturizing as well, without being sticky or slimy. I have sensitive skin and have never had an issue with any type of breakouts or rashes with this product. 5 stars all around! Also, cant beat the price!
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Ocean breeze is one of my most favorite bodles of Suave Naturals. I jave been using this product for quite a few years. Ocean breeze deffinitly smells like the ocean, tho with a bit less of salt smell. I lived on the coast so having this as my body wash made me smell devine and really complimented my surounding smells. While in the shower this product felt smooth and produced lots of suds which helped get deep into my skin. This product really helps with prodlem areas, keeps them clean and smelling like the ocean.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
I would never recommend suave for any hair products but for body wash they are a great brand. Price is always reasonable and they have so many different scents to choose from. My fav is ocean breeze I love that clean its a great unisex body wash cause its not quite sweet and not musky just right in between. If you smelled any ocean smelling candles anywhere its just like that. As for feel afterwards I have never gotten dry skin from this unlike some other styles out there. Lathers up just great.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Fremont, NE
I love using Suave body wash. I almost always choose Suave over other brands because it's usually more budget friendly than some of the other brands and it's just as good a quality product as some of the other brands. I love the way it smells and I love the choices of the scents available. I usually choose the ocean breeze scent because it just transports me to a tropical paradise each morning. I highly recommend Suave naturals body wash, you really just can't go wrong.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Hyde Park, MA
This body wash is the best, not only do I feel squeeky clean but I feel refreshed. Taking a shower and sudsing up with this refreshing body wash is just what I need to wake up in the morning or relax me right befor bed. I love the smell, it light but scented just enough for you to have a clean smell once dried off. You only need a little, it goes a long way, it comes out gel like and suds up easily and quickly. A great product at a great price.
Lexx H.
Lexx H.
This one is very reasonably priced and has a lovely, light, clean smelling scent that is pleasing to one's olfactory sense. A small amount provides one with a rich thick lather.
Morover, due to its enriched, moisturizing formula, this body wash does not dry out one's skin. I'm very pleased with the Suave Naturals gel. It is almost like a Jell-O-consistency which means when you turn the container upside down it ALL comes out!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Atlanta, GA
I typically use men's body wash but this is my go-to body wash when I'm out of Old Spice and can't get to Target. For cost, this body wash is great! One can usually find it for under a dollar at Publix which makes it super convenient to pick up between trips to Target. It smells good- very clean and subtle. I use this body wash when I run out of my usual, and never experience any skin irritation or dryness.
Cameron R.
Cameron R.
Provo, UT
The soap is great and smells delicious, but my favorite part is how simple the bottle is! Bottles these days are such weird shapes and you can't set them upside down and have to squeeze way too hard to get soap out - but not this one. It can be easily placed up side down to move soap to the top, and you won't miss getting any soap out of the bottle due to not wanting to pull a muscle squeezing the bottle
Sathi H.
Sathi H.
How is the smell? ..looks cute
Allie M.
Allie M.
Oshkosh, Wi
Just wondering if this product is really all natural and if it has any harmful chemicals in it?
Alejandra N.
Alejandra N.
Medley, FL
How many ounces in one bottle?
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you use a loofa with this product or put it right on your skin?
Lisa m.
Lisa m.
Cincinnati, OH
What are all the scents this comes in?