BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
This is an awesome scent! It’s supposed to be a dupe for the bath and body works peach Bellini scent and this meets that expectation! This body wash lathers well and it leaves you feeling nice and clean. My only complaint would be that this is a runny body wash but the lather and scent more than make up for it.

One item worth noting is that the instructions on the bottle are quite amusing. I’ve attached a picture for your enjoyment.
Megan R.
Cordele, GA
The smell is very nice but doesn't last long after using and it definitely could use some more suds!
Sonya G.
New Brunswick, NJ
I absolutely love this body wash! I’ve been using it for years, this exact scent to be exact. I have combination dry/oily skin and it keeps my skin soft and hydrated but not oily. The smell is amazing and it lingers. Pictured is my back-up body wash, I keep one in the shower and an extra somewhere else. The price point is amazing for how much of this product you get.
diana a.
Round Lake, IL
I love the smell it's terrific! And it makes my whole body feel great and the smell last long and one of my friend recommended me it and it's amazing!!!!
Mayra U.
Woodhaven, NY
I love this body wash, the smell is great, is not harsh on the skin and it leaves it very smooth. I define fly recommend it and keep on buying.
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
For a cheaper body wash, I actually like this product. The price is great. It smells absolutely wonderful. It had a lot of lather to it.
I would recommend this to friends.
Ella B.
Leaves you feeling fresh and smelling like a mandarin. It also doesn't dry your skin out or have it feeling tight and funny after the shower.
Teeheira G.
Hampton , VA
I really didn't know what to expect with this brand at first,but when I opened this, I instantly noticed that it smells identical to any of the top brands I was using before! By then I was very eager to test this out.
It feels very soft and moisturizing to the body. And I had no dry skin or irritations after use. My skin stayed super soft for hours afterwards. I now own a TON of suave washes. lol
Lear32155 Oleydis R.
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash tiene un aroma sumamente delicioso, lo recomiendo, es muy bueno. Y su precio es accesible.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Target