BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Crystal W.
This body wash has the most amazing smell!!!! After stepping out of the shower it leaves my skin perfumed with the right amount of island freshness & it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. Suave is a brand I buy over and over again because I am never disappointed and it is very affordable also.
Katie S.
Such a great body wash! Used it the first time and was enveloped in fruity goodness from the scent! Great value for the price! Its a long lasting product and lasted about two months for me before I had to buy another. Would totally buy again and I recommend it for anyone who loves fruity smells!
Nisha D.
Philadelphia, PA
Suave body washes have always been a top buy for me especially because they are so affordable. As a college student I definitely look for that! But the best thing about it is that it not only gets the job done but it smells so delish! One of my absolute favorites! A definite buy and must have!
Ally l.
Avon, NY
Absolutely love the affordable pricing suave has to offer. I bought this product at my local Walmart but most stores have the similar pricing. I love the scent of this, it's a great and gentle wash as there aren't any exfoliating beads or anything. I would highly recommend. Does its job.
Jamie T.
Gladwin, MI
Great scent, smells very tropical and lasts a long time! Cons, it seems to leave a residue on your skin. Goes with the saying "you get what you pay for". I bought it from Walmart and walgreens as well. The price is right and if you don't want to splurge on body care it's a great product.
Jade G.
Jamaica, New York
You honestly can't go wrong with this body wash. It smells great and it's also on the affordable side. I can go to the dollar store (specifically Dollar Tree) and get this body wash for a dollar! It's a good bargain and you can't go wrong with this item. Perfect for college students or those who are on a budget.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Suave body washes usually smell great - this one included. It has a nice citrus smell but it is not too overpowering. Suave products are very budget friendly, but I still think you're getting a decent product. It works great for me. I've repurchased this brand of body wash countless times.
Marisa A.
Jamesville, NY
This was a great body wash! The Mango Mandarin smell was so citrus-like and fresh, and the scent lasted throughout the whole day! Most body washes smell nice in the shower, but the scent diminishes within the hour, where this one stayed for hours! I would definitely recommend this product!
Karley C.
This scent is out of this world! I love when my body wash scent "sticks" to my body and this body wash defiantly does that. I used this body wash very frequently until it was gone. I typically get my body wash from my local pharmacy. I normally buy whatever is on sale however I would repurchase this again at full price.
Haley J.
Mc Calla, AL
I love this body wash because of the smell. After a shower my boyfriend always is like you smell so good. It lasts all day for me and I love how moist it keep my skin. It is not pricey at all! it is pretty cheap compared to its other contenders. I would tell anyone to get this body wash!
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's