BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Kelsie C.
Odessa, TX
This is such a great body wash. I am always able to find it at an affordable price and I have found out that a little bit does go a long way. I am thankful that it comes in another scents so I am always able to get a couple of different scents when they are on sale. Definitely a soap I would recommend!
Ashlyn L.
I bought a few bottles of this for when I moved in to my dorm, and I used it all because it smelled so good! It kept me clean, even after intense work outs. I love it so much, even got my roomies to start using it! Absolutely great price, easy to find, there are usually sales on it! I'm smitten with it.
Madeleine F.
Eau Claire, WI
I was not super impressed with this body wash. It foamed up nicely, but the scent was not my favorite (a little too strong and artificial) and the scent did not last on my skin. My skin felt really tight and dry when I got out of the shower. That being said, it did the job and was fairly inexpensive.
Melissa C.
Murrieta, CA
This soap has pretty good lather, strong smell but obviously pleasant. I would use a sponge of sorts with this, it doesn't seem like it cuts through your natural oils on its own, which might be why it doesn't leave me feeling dry but I wouldn't say it did much for me. Gets the job done for a dollar
Kourtney C.
Reseda, CA
This smells so darn good! I like Suave products because they are so affordable. They offer a wide variety of scents and are on sale often. I just wish bath products in general offered more moisturizing capabilities but that's why I invest in creams and lotions. I will still continue to support Suave body washes.
Tammy S.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this body wash. It's so refreshing to use and especially in the summertime. I love that the scent lingers on my skin after I shower and I can smell it for hours. I got this on special at Publix when it was BOGO so I was able to have one at home and take the other one to the gym. A great bargin!
Cam C.
This body wash was amazing! The smell was so great and energizing, and I am a person who showers in the morning! I use this almost every time I shower! It was so bubbly and I have nothing bad to say about it. I would buy this again! It was a really good quality soap that is reasonably priced.
Kortney A.
Muskego, WI
This was a great buy. The scent was good but the price was even better! It has a nice lather and seems like it would last for a decent amount of time for the price. Although I'm unsure since this is the first time buying it. I would recommend it if you are looking for a cheap brand of body wash.
Eliza T.
Saint Clair, MO
This soap has a great scent. It's light and fruity. It leaves my skin feeling soft. And I love the lather. Some soaps don't have a great lather. But this one does. Some soaps also give me a headache because the scent is artificial. But this one also doesn't do that. It's totally worth the money.
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
First off, this brand always has a great price for all their products. This body wash is great. It smells absolutely yummy, just like fruit. It stays with you a little while but after a while I didn't notice it . It has a great lather and doesn't leave a film on skin. I'd recommend this product.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !