BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Symi S.
Davis, CA
Really love the smell!!! It cleans well and doesn't leave too much residue or the feeling of hard to wash off, which I love. Good value for the price.
Brooke A.
Boaz, AL
Affordable price. Great scent. Doesn't dry out my skin. I have used this product multiple times. In the past I have bought it at Walmart and Walgreens.
Kandice B.
Oh how this smells so good. I'm originally from the Caribbean so the mango scent is heavenly to me. it's moisturizing and makes your body feel refresh.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Love the smell of this body wash and leaves your skin super smooth , it's a great value for the price that u pay and it's a definite repurchase for me
Ani G.
San Antonio, TX
This is a pretty, clear orange. It lathers a fair amount. It smells absolutely fantastic and cleans well. It's a great value for the amount of product!
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
I love any and ALL suave products! This brand is so affordable and everything smells great!! I recommend all the products they sell! :)

Smells amazing!
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
Lovely scent and works great! Didn't dry out my skin. Lathers up nicely. I would definitely purchase again. I don't have anything bad to say about it.
Corin M.
I really like the smell of this body wash. It is fresh and makes you feel very clean. I bought it at Walmart but I know it is available in most stores.
erika m.
Spring, TX
I just love the essence of this product it just feels like you are on the beach.. And the product or selfsame really work.. But oh that smell thought
Tiffany T.
Wilton, CT
Smells great super cheap all around great product it lasted me 6 months and i used it every day the smell lasted every after i was out of the shower
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's