BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Salma L.
Really great product for a effective smell for body! It sometimes feel stick but after you washed off it feels great and it leave a very pleasing smell!
diana a.
Round Lake, IL
I love the smell it's terrific! And it makes my whole body feel great and the smell last long and one of my friend recommended me it and it's amazing!!!!
Sara C.
Berea, KY
The smell of mango lasts for a couple hours after using. I purchased it at the local Walmart. It doesn't feel as soft on my skin as some other products.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Me encanta buena cantidad de producto buen tamaño en el empaque buen precio lo recomiendo me gusta bastante hace un tiempo lo utilize y no me arrepiento
Angie G.
Fort Worth, TX
Love the smell of it but it doesn't last long at all on the skin after your shower. But over all good size for the price and the 👃 in the bottle is good.
Tiffany S.
Frisco, TX
I love the smell of this body wash. I do have sensitive skin so it did make my skin a little more dry than usual. Overall I would recommend this product.
hilda m.
The natural mango mandarin body wash is great.. i use this in the mornings is a perfect wake me up is gentle i buy this on amazon yes i would recommend
Corin M.
I really like the smell of this body wash. It is fresh and makes you feel very clean. I bought it at Walmart but I know it is available in most stores.
Priya Y.
Made my skin dry afterwards but smells great. I used it everyday during my shower. Probably won't repurchase I like when they have oil in the product.
Symi S.
Davis, CA
Really love the smell!!! It cleans well and doesn't leave too much residue or the feeling of hard to wash off, which I love. Good value for the price.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's