BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Katrina C.
Freeport, NY
I love the scents of Suave Naturals. They don't leave my skin dry which is a big plus and I feel so refreshed edged after. Also, they're not pricey at all.
Angela R.
Salem, OR
In love with this product!!! Such wonderful quality, I especially love the smell. You can never go wrong with choosing such a fruity smell as a body wash.
Alexis M.
Hinton, WV
I love the way it smells, but it does strip my skin a little bit. It's one of those things I keep in my shower just in case I run out of my good body wash.
Lina L.
Loved the scent of this soap. Although I will say I did not think it was cleaning me well enough to continue using it. Would only buy for the scent again.
Ivy B.
Norwalk, IA
Not particularly hydrating or especially impressive but the scent is really fresh and nice! I love this scent for perking up the senses on early mornings.
Nancy W.
HERNDON, PA
Love this stuff, smells like a citrus wake up call. Summer, spring, citrus coolers on the porch. This and coffee is what you need to get up in the morning!
Ashlee N.
Seminole, FL
Love suave body wash! Always makes my skins so soft! The smell is really strong with this one particular scent! That's why I have it a 4 out of 5 starts
Salma L.
Really great product for a effective smell for body! It sometimes feel stick but after you washed off it feels great and it leave a very pleasing smell!
Angie G.
Fort worth, TX
Love the smell of it but it doesn't last long at all on the skin after your shower. But over all good size for the price and the 👃 in the bottle is good.
Chan K.
Love the scent and very long lasting. Can be compared to bath&body waorks mango body wash. Cleans gently and very moisturizing. Doesn't dry out the skin.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's