BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Jennifer  R.
Rock Port, MO
This is my favorite #body wash. It's best scent available and for the price, it is worth it! It lathers well and doesn't leave an oily film like other washes.
Hannah C.
Wesson, Mississippi
This product is amazing!! It is great for you if you like great smells. I reccomend this product because it is one of the best smelling things in the world!
Taylor K.
Suave is one of my favorite body wash brands. It wasn't as expensive as a lot of others. This is my favorite scent, the smell sticks with you nearly all day.
Megan L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Starting with the scent, anything orange is my absolute favorite thing in the world. So, of course I tried this product out and the scent doesn't disappoint!
Eilish F.
My mom got this on sale and she had some coupons. She got the body wash and the lotion. Oh my gosh, it smells so good. I didn't expect it to smell that good.
Kayla R.
Nashport, OH
Love this soap. I love how it smells and I also like how it mositureizes my skin. It doesn't make my skin dry out at all like some other types of soap does.
Yulissa I.
Alamo, TX
I loved the smell of this body wash! I love scents that are fruity and sweet. This is a must for everyday use. I wish they had a travel size version of this.
Abbey H.
I love Suave's bath soaps! They smell great and are easy to find in any store. I've been using them for years now and I wouldn't change to any other product.
Holli A.
Kalamazoo, MI
Grea body wash, great lather, great scent. All around really satisfied with this product- it can never last long enough! Can't wait to go pick up some more!
Emily E.
It keeps my naturally dry skin hydrated and it fills the bathroom with a beautiful scent. It is the only body wash I need to keep me feeling fresh and clean.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !