BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Megan B.
Little canada, MN
I used this body soap before and did enjoy it. The fragrance was good and the price was great as well. I've used this brand off and on for the past few years.
Alexis L.
Killeen, TX
Smells very good. It did what it was supposed to do, the price is always amazing. I always buy these for my younger sister, who likes to experiment with scent.
Bryana P.
My grandmother had this and when I took a shower it smelled really good so I tried it & when I got out I still smelled like the body wash. It was long lasting
Ali S.
Oceana, WV
It's a really lovely body wash for how inexpensive it is. The scent is heavenly, my only complaint is that it doesn't last long on the skin after you shower.
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
I bought this product expecting it to be average. It actually works really well and smells really good also! A little bit goes a long way. I really like it!
Domenica C.
Pacoima, CA
Has an excellent smell to it. Very smooth skin after being used. Skin smells nice after applying this body wash to your body. Lovely use. Soft texture to it.
Wendy M.
Scent is awesome in the bottle and also when using it, but it does not last. That was disappointing for myself. Texture is nice, and suds up nicely as well.
Gina A.
Oakmont, PA
This is one of my daughter's favorite scented body washes. Love the price point. Find it very gentle and not too harsh on the skin. The scent is refreshing!
Jessica C.
Aurora, IL
This one is my favorite it has a nice love smell sometimes the texture come out real goopy but over i love it and i love the smell of mango its just amazing
Hannah C.
Wesson, Mississippi
This product is amazing!! It is great for you if you like great smells. I reccomend this product because it is one of the best smelling things in the world!
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !