BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
April D.
West Jordan, UT
You can bet i love this product for the smell! but also because its a quality product, I enjoy most products by suave they are excellent when you're on a budget
Nicole B.
Lincoln, NE
It's ok. A little runny compared to other scents. A lot come out at once. The scent is nice but wears off fast. Will probably pick a different scent next time
Bryana P.
My grandmother had this and when I took a shower it smelled really good so I tried it & when I got out I still smelled like the body wash. It was long lasting
Charity F.
Indianapolis, IN
Skin feels fresh and clean and also the mango mandarin smells amazing. I would definitely buy this product again and refer it to my friends and family members.
Emelin H.
I love this product!!! It smells excellent and is perfect to my hair in summer. I was looking for a product with an citric fragance... And it is the best ever!
Devershi J.
I love the smell of this body wash and like that my skin feels nice and soft after using this. I generally have sensitive skin so this is nice and mild for me.
Kimberly M.
Fridley, MN
Smell doesn't stay very long, but it lathers nicely and the smell is great! It doesn't leave me feeling super clean like caress but it's also a little cheaper.
Grisel H.
Yuma, AZ
The price for this product is very good, very economic. The scent is really nice, nothing too over the top, but something different. I usually buy at walmart.
Ashley E.
Nashua, NH
I LOVE the smell of this product, but it's not as moisturizing as I would like. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this product, but in a pinch it works.
Alexis L.
Killeen, TX
Smells very good. It did what it was supposed to do, the price is always amazing. I always buy these for my younger sister, who likes to experiment with scent.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !