BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Savra C.
I like this body wash because it smells fresh but also fruity. It does its job well and leaves you super clean. I like that there are many options to choose from.
samantha R.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely loved the smell of this body wash! i love to use it so i stock up on it! though the smell isn't long lasting it last for about an hour give or take. It is a gentle body wash. i would totally recommend it!
Danielle H.
Temecula, CA
Love the smell, gets the job done with cleaning and the price helps my wallet. Don't know how much it does to help my skin though. I like it though will buy again.
Amber G.
This is what I buy for our pre teen daugher because she uses SOOO much body wash, I wish it was more mosturising for dry skin, but it smells great and cleans well.
Nicole B.
Suave naturals body wash is amazing. I purchased at Walmart and was very impressed, It smells great and makes the skin feel very soft. This is my favorite brand.
Jamie D.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love the smell of this soap. All of the Suave products are great but this is one of my favorite smels that they put out plus they are always at a great low price.
Lisa S.
Hope, RI
This body wash smells really good but I would not recommend using it in the winter as it can dry out your skin. It's okay to use during the summer and humidity.
suave body products has some really good soap that smells and this is one of them it keeps my skin soft and leaves a real mango scent that stay with you through the day.
amanda b.
Irvine, CA
OMG this is my absolute favorite body wash! It smells incredible! I definitely prefer fruitier scents so if thats your preference i recommend this. Throughout the day it becomes subtle and sweet :)
Toni S.
houston, TX
I really loved the way this soap smelled. It left my skin feeling really soft and moisturized. It was really easy to find in the store and listed for a really great price. I would highly recommend to anyone to give this awesome scent a try!
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !