BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
morgan g.
Carlsbad, CA
I love this body wash! The smell is amazing. Who wouldn't love the smell of mangos! It also makes you feel so clean after you use it. When we run out I'll be buying more!
Amber T.
This is my favorite fragrance in this brand of body wash. It doesn't sud as well as other body washes so it feels like I need more to get clean. It is a cheaper body wash
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
For a cheaper body wash, I actually like this product. The price is great. It smells absolutely wonderful. It had a lot of lather to it.
I would recommend this to friends.
Patti M.
I'm really sensitive to senses. The Sauve Mango Mandarin is light scent which is perfect for me. It suds up great. The price is fantastic. I use this stuff all the time.
Merlean B.
Oakland, TN
Has a very pleasant sent that I enjoy the most. Smelling good is a must. It is also very reasonable in price. I use it most of the time when showering until I run out..
Meghan C.
This body wash smells AMAZING and makes my skin so smooth. I use it all the time, it is one of my favorites besides Bath and Body. It smells super tropical and good.
Hayley H.
Brooklyn, NY
Great body wash that isn't too overpowering but leaves my skin soft and smelling great! the scent is subtle which doesn't leave a harsh smell lingering and is sweet.
Sherressa W.
Smells good but I wish it was more sudsy . The scent does not last long after getting out of shower like my other washes. Otherwise it cleans well and is afdordable.
Marielle G.
Newington, CT
This body wash smells great and the smell lasts all day however the body wash does dry my skin out and I always have to use lotion after showering with this product.
Ella C.
Morgan Hill, CA
very affordable, I don't really have anything bad to say about this product, it does smell super good and it's Overall I think a pretty good body wash for the price
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !