BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Miranda P.
Dublin, GA
It's a good "I want to smell nice" body wash but it's not a good "I want that clean feeling" body wash. I will purchase again but I don't use it after getting home from the gym.
Kim I.
Woodbridge, NJ
This body wash has a refreshing scent and leaves a smell on your skin after a shower. Purchased at a local food store or Walgreens. The scent does not last for a while however.
jennie d.
BANG FOR YOUR BUCK! overall works as well as any other and smells yummy. leaves skin smooth and moisturized. always had good luck with this brand - especially for the price!
dee r.
Didn't really like the smell of this brand. It didn't get my body to feeling clean however not feeling soft and moisturized. It was soapy and I didn't need much to bathe with.
MICHELE C.
Hesperia, CA
I absolutely love the smell of mangos, and this body wash has it! I feel like I can actually smell it just by seeing the bottle! It leaves my skin feeling like a baby's skin!
Jeanette T.
Germantown, MD
Another favorite product at an amazing price. Cheaper is not always better but, in this case, cheaper is great. Love the smell, love the lather. This line of body washes don't leave my skin feeling dried out either. Totally recommend.
Maileen D.
Its sweet smelling , my whole family uses this product. it is very easy to find at any local store and a good price. the smell I believe is long lasting but some do not agree.
Brittany V.
Morristown, NJ
Very good body wash. Is very reasonably priced, but smells amazing and is gentle on the skin. Did not dry my skin out at all and I have used this as my body wash regularly.
Victoria N.
Richardson, TX
Love the scent of this body wash!!! The clean afterwards feels great. I really like all the scents this brand has to offer. Wanting to try the Berry Smoothie scent as well.
Amber T.
This is my favorite fragrance in this brand of body wash. It doesn't sud as well as other body washes so it feels like I need more to get clean. It is a cheaper body wash
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !