BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Candice R.
The suave body washes definitely smell really good, and are a small enough size they're easy to pack in a gym bag. The only thing I find is that in the winter they dry my skin out.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
I am honestly addicted to mango, so when I saw this at Kmart I knew I was going to love it. It smells soo good and tropical-ly. And for the price I highly you honestly cant go wrong.
Barbara F.
Los Angeles, CA
I chose this product because of the scent, which I love! It is fresh and fruity! The product's performance, however, is average. It cleans but doesn't hydrate beyond my expectations.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Lathers well, only a small amount is needed...unfortunately, the scent is extremely strong and I was unable to continue using this product. The quality is good, just needs a milder scent
Christine K.
Round Lake, IL
Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Wash has a nice citrus smell to it. I like it because it doesn't costs as much as the others but still leaves your skin clean and smells great.
Ashley T.
Fort Worth , TX
It smells great. Good for all types of skin. So mild, no harsh detergents. Makes my skin feel soft. The fragrance is great and it leaves you feeling clean without that dry feeling.
Alice S.
This scent tends to last several hours after showering, which is great! It leaves you clean and smelling awesome and your skin seems even more hydrated after the shower than normal!
Krystal W.
Modesto, CA
Tried this body wash a few months back. I liked the scent and it left me feeling clean and refreshed. It helped wake me up in the morning. I'm considering trying this scent again.
Demetria C.
Houston
This body wash lather well.Full body coverage and the scent is all day lasting .Leave a fresh tropical feeling.As if I'm on a tropical island I can't get enough of tho body wash
Melissa N.
Planada, CA
Smells very delicious and leaves the body skin very smooth and it also leaves it smelling very good. I use it everyday, and let me just tell you the smell is very long lasting.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !