BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Jasmine K.
Even though suave is on the less expensive side, it does the job! The mango mandarin body wash smells absolutely amazing! And feels amazing on my skin. I definitely will buy this product again!
Melanie F.
Love smell. Great price. You can use it on hair and body. Leaves skin clean and smelling nice cant beat that. Suave has so many scents in there line we buy it alot. Walmart sells it for around $1
Marissa A.
I love suave!!!! This actually the body wash that I currently have in my shower and I love it. The smell is very strong and it just makes me so refreshed and smelling great. Highly recommend!
JoEtta T.
This product is extremely pleasant smelling with a great lather. It is a good value, costing almost pennies a day to use. The scent I love and never get tired of it. I use it on a daily basis.
Katelyn M.
Troy, VA
Haven't used this specific type but it is one of my favorite brands. All have really strong scents, which is great, and leaves the skin feeling soft and clean. Also a great brand for shampoo.
Kim S.
Peoria, AZ
I like the smell but it doesn't seem to suds up as much as other body wash's. I use body wash to shave my legs and it doesn't seem to give them a very smooth shave like other body wash's do.
aleah H.
Conway, SC
I love this body wash! I use this very often along with my daughters. Not to mention it is affordable! I am also very sensitive to certain soaps and I have yet to have an issue with suave!
Sehrish Z.
Love the scent! Very refreshing though I wish it would lather better! It's especially nicer for the summer months. I also like that the scent doesn't stay on and over power your perfume.
Mariam G.
Gurnee, IL
Love the smell of this body wash!!! Also does a great job making you feel fresh and clean. It is not too expensive, pretty decent price in my opinion! It's very gentle and I def recommend
Emily J.
Shreveport, LA
This is a really good body wash. First off it lathers really well unlike some other brands that you barely get any suds. Second off I love the mango scent it reminds me of the tropics.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !