BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Jessica M.
Joliet, IL
This Body Wash is the best.I love it.It makes my skin feels good and smooth.Its awesome for me.You guys should try it and tell me what you think of it.There might be other Body Washes that you guys like , but I like this one. I really hope you do and like I said tell me what you think and tell me if this helped you or not.I hope you guys love it !!!!
Shannon W.
Jacksonville, FL
I truly love this body wash! I enjoy body wash with a light scent and this fragrance is perfect! It's not too girly, yet I feel feminine and pampered when I use it. It's not overbearing or too strong. It lathers well and even works when I need to shave my legs. I don't even use a shave gel when I have this. Plus its affordable! That's a score in my book!
Linda R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Suave has upped its game in my opinion, and with the Mango Mandarin body wash scent, Suave is right up there with Bath & Body Works for me. Plus, you cannot beat the price! We regularly buy Suave Body Wash, and I typically alternate scents, and this is one of my favorites, especially for summer. If you haven't tried Mango Mandarin, you need to!
Natasha G.
Trenton, TN
As far as this body wash goes, it does its job. It smells pleasant and really leaves my body feeling clean. However, if you are looking for a body wash to get rid of dead skin cells and dull-looking skin, I would recommend using a different product. Overall, this is a great smelling product and it works great if you're looking for something cheap!!
Candace P.
Fayetteville, AR
This product is amazing. The smell is great, but not too strong. It only stays on your skin for a little bit after you shower, but that's okay because I feel like a lingering smell can be too much. It wasn't pricey at all, in fact I'm pretty sure it was the cheapest body wash available and also had a rebate available on the Ibotta app.
Brooke L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased the Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Wash from the store the other day. I have previously tried other scents of the suave body wash but this one has been my favorite so far. The mango scent is there but doesn't overpower the sweet mandarin scent leaving you smelling fresh and fruity! I will definitely be purchasing again.
Gladis N.
Roslindale , MA
I like to use body wash mostly in the summer, after a long fun and relaxing day at the beach! I buy sauce because the smell lingers, I usually buy ones that smell like citrus. There's nothing really like the lingering after smell of orange or mango to make you smell summery and fresh! Very soft and hydrating on the skin as well!
KeiSha G.
I honestly don't feel any difference between the suave brand and my bath and body works shower gel. Although I prefer the scents of the bath and body works brand, and the scent seems to last longer on my skin after my shower. But both make me feel equally clean, and suave is much less expensive. I keep both in my shower and alternate between them.
Charee M.
I LOVE THIS BODY WASH!!!!! It smells so good on my skin! The smell lingers on my skin for more than 12 hours. The price is very economical, $1.50 for a 8oz. Currently, Target has it on sale for 2 for $5.00, for a 14.75oz bottle! The soap lathers very well on the sponge or towel. A little goes a long way so don't go overboard with it!
Tiffaney M.
Adairsville, GA
I've purchased this body wash a few times. It has a wonderful smell, perfect for the summertime. I usually buy Suave brands because of the price. They are very cheap, and not awful quality. Pros: scent, price, availability. Cons: can be drying. I would recommend Suave as a brand, but I would go with some of the creamier washes.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's