BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Vidhya V.
Redwood City, CA
Super refreshing and made my skin really smooth. Really gentle on my sensitive skin. Loved the scent. I bought it from Target with a cartwheel coupon, so got a great deal on it.
Heather B.
Des Moines, IA
The fresh scent and economical price provide a great alternative when other brands are not on sale. The moisture content keeps my sensitive skin replenished without irritation.
Yesenia P.
Pharr, TX
One of the best body wash I've ever used. The smell is fresh and long lasting! I'm in love with this product super economic for those who are in a budget. Really recommend this.
Tammy M.
Meshoppen, PA
LOVE!!! It has a great smell. Leaves you feeling clean and fresh.
If you don't like the smell of Citrus don't buy. If you do you must try it.
Great product for the price and can purchased at the Dollar General, Walmart and most Drugstores.
Jacqueline J.
Richmond, KY
This is an amazing brand! I love the scent and the lasting fragrance I use the body wash lotion and deodorant and they are really amazing! They have some amazing scents. This is a must! And it's only $1 to $2 a bottle saves a lot of money!!
Rachel F.
This is my absolute favorite body because not only does it smell wonderful but it is such a good bargain for the amount you are getting in a bottle! I am so happy with the way it feels on my skin. I would definitely buy this product again.
Pooja P.
Sicklerville, NJ
The fragrance is very nice and keeps your skin soft though out the whole day. I would recommend this product to those who do not have sensitive skin. It is also ver affordable.
Izzy T.
Lewisville, TX
Smells really fresh, lathers well with a loofah, and you can't beat the price! It's not super moisturizing, so I usually have to follow-up with some body lotion after I shower.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Smells nice and does it's job but sometimes leaves my skin a bit dry. However, that can happen to me pretty much anytime I don't use cream body wash. I still love this and even fill my hand soap dispensers with it because it smells so lovely.
Veronica T.
Oakland , CA
It smells so amazing. The quality is really good and it cleanses very well. I bought it because I needed some body wash really quick and this was cheap. I did not expect much from it but I am totally going to buy more in other scents.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's