BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Meghin M.
Clinton, OK
This is a great product it smells good, makes your skin soft, and not harsh at all! But it's a bit think and leaves your skin a little dry but not too much so it's a good idea to buy it!!
Jessica K.
Allendale, MI
I picked this one up because of the scent and the good price. I'm obsessed with using citric and refreshing smells in the summer. This one woke me up in the morning. I recommend it if you don't care too much about mega moisturizing and such.
Jane K.
Fort Worth, TX
Just the right texture and sudsiness! It smells heavenly and glides over your skin. I highly recommend. The scent is light but pleasant, and it's a very gentle cleansing product.
Pooja P.
Sicklerville, NJ
The fragrance is very nice and keeps your skin soft though out the whole day. I would recommend this product to those who do not have sensitive skin. It is also ver affordable.
Emma J.
Merrick, NY
The smell of this is amazing. That's typically what I look for in a body wash, so this is definitely something that I would keep purchasing because it feels very smooth as well.
Tammy M.
Meshoppen, PA
LOVE!!! It has a great smell. Leaves you feeling clean and fresh.
If you don't like the smell of Citrus don't buy. If you do you must try it.
Great product for the price and can purchased at the Dollar General, Walmart and most Drugstores.
Heather B.
Des Moines, IA
The fresh scent and economical price provide a great alternative when other brands are not on sale. The moisture content keeps my sensitive skin replenished without irritation.
Pa Nhia L.
I really love the smell of this body wash! Not only is it cheap but helps me feel fresher when I'm out of the shower! Wishing they would make a bigger one so it'll last longer!
Izzy T.
Lewisville, TX
Smells really fresh, lathers well with a loofah, and you can't beat the price! It's not super moisturizing, so I usually have to follow-up with some body lotion after I shower.
Vidhya V.
Redwood City, CA
Super refreshing and made my skin really smooth. Really gentle on my sensitive skin. Loved the scent. I bought it from Target with a cartwheel coupon, so got a great deal on it.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's