BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Nelisa N.
My love. My life. This smells sooo good!! I bought this at Walgreens! What a great price and it's so worth it! I'll love you forever, soap. You make me feel so tropical and clean!
Jane K.
Fort Worth, TX
Just the right texture and sudsiness! It smells heavenly and glides over your skin. I highly recommend. The scent is light but pleasant, and it's a very gentle cleansing product.
Mica B.
South Bend, IN
I personally love Mango and citric scents. this body wash combines the best of both worlds. I always love sauves scent choices. however the lasting power of the scent is never long enough and my skin always feels a lot more dry after using.
Sadia H.
Lilburn, GA
Love the smell it's just amazing but I wish it would stay longer but eventually the more you use it the better you feel and smell a must buy in my opinion and it's very affordable
Necia A.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love the fragrance of this body wash! So invigorating and wakes me up. Bought it at Meijer for a reasonable price. Very good value for such a great smelling grocery store product.
Minerva V.
Providence , RI
If you are looking for a body wash that is not going to hurt you, choose this one. I've been using it for a while and it's doing good so far. The price is good for a good quality.
Rebecca K.
Pottsville, AR
This is my new favorite body wash! It moisturizes and cleans, has a great lather, and smells like orange tick tacs. Well, it smells like that to me. Great for summer time showers!
Allyson S.
Fort Myers, FL
This body wash smells so fresh and keeps me feeling clean all day! The price can't be beat for the quality too! I repurchase this brand every time and I would highly recommend it!
Anna S.
Love the Mango Mandarin body wash! It smells amazing and leaves you feeling so free of dirt and oils! Target is my go to place to purchase this product and I highly recommend it!
Krishma G.
This product smells so good! I lve it and it makes be feel so fresh when I get out of the shower. I would recommend this product to anyone that loves feeling great after a shower.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's