BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Alex L.
Wise, VA
Love this body wash! It smells great and feels amazing. My skin did feel dry after use, but nothing body lotion can't fix! I recommend this product for anyone, even sensitive skin!
Juliana R.
Munster, IN
This product is wonderful. It makes your skin very smooth and leaves a great smell! I highly recommend using it instead of bars of soap which can give you a dry feeling on your skin.
Ada D.
Atlanta, GA
Love this product! Smells really good and it helps keep my skin hydrated. It removes dead skin and I love how good it leaves my skin smelling. I totally recommend Suave body washes.
Lindsey C.
Fort Lawn
I've used a few of the Suave body washes, but this one is my absolute favorite. It smells so good, and also leaves you smelling good for a long while after. With I haven't found some other body washes do. It leaves me feeling clean and refreshed!
Taylor L.
Dayton, KY
This stuff smells heavenly! I am all about tropical summery scents, and this right here is it! I love that it is moisturizing and creamy! Also this stuff is super affordable as well!
Jessica H.
This mango mandarín body Wash smells like heaven! Its so soft And lathers a lot which i enjoy. It leaves my skin so silky smooth And clean i Want to just dive in a pool of this stuff
Charity P.
Tipp City, OH
I really enjoy most suave products and this body wash is no exception. It smells good, lathers great, and really gets the job done. It's also very affordable. I will definitely continue to purchase suave and will no doubt but this product again.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I use these as my travel soaps and I love them. They lather great, they're affordable, smell great and are skinny enough to fit in my bag. I take them to the gym and quick road trips.
Kristy-Le N.
Chalmette, LA
Scent is amazing if you like fruity scents. As a body wash, this one is pretty standard I would say. It gets the job done as any other body wash would. Used on a daily basis since the price point is good. Purchased at Target. I'd recommend it. :)
Erika D.
Philadelphia, PA
This was one of my favorite! Did not irritate my skin and the smell was wonderful. Of course I like scents, if you aren't a scent person then you will probably get annoyed by the smell.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's