BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Sarah L.
This stuff smells amazing! It's also a very good price for the amount you get. The only thing is that I feel like I have to use a lot as it doesn't lather very well and is a very slippery formula so it slips right off your body if you don't act fast.
Cynthia G.
Bristol, CT
This product smells heavenly and the smell sticks for quiet a while too! I like the amount of lather too it lasts a while. I find this to be a gentle formula on the skin. Great value!
Kim N.
Raritan, NJ
This body wash smells delicious but it really is not my favorite. I find that my skin can feel tight and dry after using it which I want a soap that makes me feel soft and moisturized.
Yaelin O.
Houston, Tx
It smells so heavenly and it makes skin look and feel amazing! It also lasts a decent amount of time, I had it for 2 weeks and i used it a lot! It's a great product I really recommend!
Amanda W.
This is the perfect body wash. It has a wonderful scent to it. It can also be used to add some bubbles in your tub for a bubble bath. The scent is very relaxing. The body wash leaves your skin feeling very smooth and clean. I would suggest this product!
Katie W.
Middletown , CT
This product smells really good, but I don't think it lasts outside of the shower. It's perks are that the bottle lasted me like 4 months and I shower daily. Already repurchased twice!
Mary R.
Churubusco, IN
Suave is always a good buy and great value. It works just as well as the more expensive brands. It is not pricey at all. I love the scents of all the flavors. It makes my shower a tropical paradise. Very gentle. Yes I would buy it again. great value.
Ashley M.
Sauk Rapids, MN
I can say it definitely smells like mangos! But as far as giving me a nice clean feeling it's well below par! I feel sticky and like no matter what I do thenjoy residue is still there!
Jazell S.
San Diego, CA
The scent is amazing! Not to mention it leaves your skin feeling soft and silky. I also like that it's at an affordable price so I'm able to purchase different scents.

You don't need to use a lot to get a good lather. Just a small dime size is enough.
Abigail C.
Fairfax, VA
Smells amazing and leaves skin feeling moisturized and refreshed. Excellent value for the money and come in many scents. Used daily. Would definitely buy again and would recommend. I have sensitive skin and this did not bother it! I was so pleased.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's