BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Kayla D.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love using body wash more than body soap. I used to buy products from Bath and Body Works but this product is much more affordable than that and it smells great, if not better than a Bath and Body Works product. I would buy this brand always, I love it.
Melissa R.
Alexandria, VA
This is our absolute GO TO. Not too much of a scent, and the price is right because we use body wash every day. I usually stockpile and currently have 16 or 17 bottles in my linen closet right now. I rarely stock up on anything else. Very much recommend.
Haley and Jordan O.
Santa Rosa, CA
We absolutely love this body scrub! We really how lovelathery its gets, which is definitely what we look for in a body wash. This one also smells incredible! The best part is how inexpensive this product is!
Caitlin L.
This was effective in helping me feel clean and refreshed, and the scent was really pleasant as well. However, I would have appreciated if the scent lasted a little bit longer, as it was really nice! I probably would have enjoyed it a little more then.
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchase this quite often. It's SUPER INEXPENSIVE. I've gotten it on sale for 1.77 at shoprite many times. It has a great scent and lathers well. I would give it a shot if I were you.
Rebecca C.
Kingsville, TX
I'm not a big mango fan but it wasn't too over powering. It had just the right amount. It left my skin feeling smooth. I love suave shampoo but never tried the body wash. I'm glad I did!
Sarahi N.
Kermit, TX
I bought this because of the fragance.. It smells amazing and it stays on my skin during the day. I like that just a little bit of product is enough. Super cheap also. Very well worth it
Haley A.
Fresno, CA
This body wash gets the job done, while providing a very pleasant scent in the shower. I don't feel like the scent lingered on my skin, but it provides a nice experience while showering.
Sandy D.
Lucasville, OH
Suave Naturals Body Wash, Mango Mandarin smells great while you are showering but doesn't linger on your body. It left my skin dry and did not have sufficient moisturizers. The consistency is a bit too jelly like also. Comes out of the bottles in "blobs".
Kim N.
Raritan, NJ
This body wash smells delicious but it really is not my favorite. I find that my skin can feel tight and dry after using it which I want a soap that makes me feel soft and moisturized.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's