BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This body wash is such an affordable body wash that always kept me feeling clean. The smell was also very strong and my skin loved the feeling. I have gone through so many of these bottles.
Jackie R.
East China, MI
I love using this body wash. The brand is amazing and it smells great. I think it is reasonably priced, and I was able to buy it at a local store. It really met my expectations and I wI'll definitely be buying again. I highly recommend people give it a try.
Tracy L.
I always enjoy Suave products because they are affordable and easy to acquire. It's very gentle on the body and I bought it from my local supermarket. I used it every day for the past year.
Nicole H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Smells wonderful. And leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth. Very refreshing and if showering art night, you feel so refreshed you go to bed without a fight. Skin is moisturize and had a shine. No dry patches. Suave leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.
Jasmin S.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is one of my favorite body washes because I really love the smell of mango. I love purchasing washes from Suave because they're very reasonably priced and they usually last me a while.
fiona e.
Long Beach, NY
I love body washes because it keeps me clean and this one is my favorite.This product is not to much on the pricey side.I bought this product at my local cvs.It is very gentle but is it hard to put on since I dont have a loofa.Yes i would buy it again.
Erin T.
Springfield, KY
This is definitely one of my favorite body washes! it smells so great and leaves my skin feeling fresh. the fragrance sticks around on my skin for hours so i feel invigorated all day. i bought it at walmart and would definitely buy it again in the future.
Emma H.
Orlando, FL
This product foams up really well and has a really amazing scent. As well as this, it is also super cheap which is a definite plus for me. The only downside is that the smell doesn't last very long after using it but I would still consider buying it again
Kayla D.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love using body wash more than body soap. I used to buy products from Bath and Body Works but this product is much more affordable than that and it smells great, if not better than a Bath and Body Works product. I would buy this brand always, I love it.
Haley and Jordan O.
Santa Rosa, CA
We absolutely love this body scrub! We really how lovelathery its gets, which is definitely what we look for in a body wash. This one also smells incredible! The best part is how inexpensive this product is!
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's