BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Tracy L.
I always enjoy Suave products because they are affordable and easy to acquire. It's very gentle on the body and I bought it from my local supermarket. I used it every day for the past year.
Kellie F.
Petersburg, Tx
Very refreshing. Love the mandarin aroma. It has a great lather, it rinses well, and leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. The packaging was appealing and the cost was affordable. This just adds another product to the long list of Suave products that I use.
Ali M.
Kansas city , KS
I love the way that this soap smells and how easy it goes on. It's definitely a good value for the money and it's not super expensive. You can buy this at any drug store! Highly recommend!
Kaytlin H.
Fayetteville, TN
This is the BEST body wash ever!!!! The smell is so fresh and it makes my skin super soft! I love it!!! The price is just perfect because it is cheaper than most body washes. I use this body wash all the time!!! I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Stacey D.
Springfield, PA
My daughter loves Suave, but I find that the classic scents and liquid soap is very drying and too candy like in its coloring for me.

I much prefer more natural coloring and crisp scents .
Jessica D.
This body wash has a great scent. It does not dry out skin quickly like other soaps. A little bit of this soap goes a long way. This soap is available at most stores including cvs and walmart. I would definitely buy this soap again, due to its amazing smell.
Allison  C.
Saint Rose, LA
This stuff smells amazing! It's one of my go to body washes. Great price and great quality. Lathers up nicely so I feel fresh and clean. I would recommend this product to all of my friends and family, because not only is it cost efficient, but works great. A+
Megan M.
Stamford, CT
This is a nice, fresh smell for the summer. It keeps me feeling fresh for hours after use. It also leaves my skin feeling clean but not stripped of moisture or health. I still do need to put on a moisturizer after washing, but this product still does its job.
Stephanie L.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is just so perfect the scent is on point ! We love using this brand ! We have shampoo and conditioners in this perfect for everything and smelling and feeling clean and fresh !
Crys M.
Donna, TX
Love the smell of this product:) I always smell sweet and fruity. my skin always feels smooth and hydrated after every wash.
suave just never lets me down. Its always available in walmart.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's