BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Holly H.
Moulton, AL
Gets very frothy! And I feel clean. No residue feeling left behind! Smells great. Makes the whole bathroom smell good. Large sizes are affordable and last a long time. You can get it anywhere!
Caryn A.
This product is so cheap and smells great. You can find it at almost any store. It cleans well. The only con I can think of is that the smell doesn't last as long as more expensive products.
Amanda F.
Selma, NC
This is definitely one of my favorite body washes. It's gentle on my skin and doesn't cause any irritation and the scent is amazing! I keep extras on hand to make sure we don't run out. Also, a little goes a long way. It doesn't take much, so it lasts a while too!
Alexa J.
Easton, PA
I loved using this product because it has an invigorating scent, my boyfriend always compliments me after the shower. It made my skin super soft and didn't leave a weird film on my skin. I think that this product is a great value and I will purchasing it again!
Melanie M.
Waukegan, IL
I absolutely love this! It smells great and it doesn't leave you mr skin dry plus I always find it for about a buck at Walmart. The scent is probably the best part! You should give it a try!
Frances L.
Toledo, OH
For the price you can't beat it. I have several of the Suave body washes. They are gentle enough to use everyday but won't break the bank. They lather up well and don't leave a film on your body. You can have many like me and switch your scent to match your mood.
Stacey D.
Springfield, PA
My daughter loves Suave, but I find that the classic scents and liquid soap is very drying and too candy like in its coloring for me.

I much prefer more natural coloring and crisp scents .
Stephanie B.
Macomb, MI
I bought this product because it was a store special at my local grocery store. I was pleasantly surprised that the price and value were exceptional! The product foams up nicely on a loofa, the scent is light but lasting, and my skin feels moisturized all day.
Crys M.
Donna, TX
Love the smell of this product:) I always smell sweet and fruity. my skin always feels smooth and hydrated after every wash.
suave just never lets me down. Its always available in walmart.
Genesis M.
Yonkers, NY
The smell is great and the price is cheap but lacks moisturization. The scent isn't long lasting either but come to think of it what liquid body soap does have a long lasting scent? For the price and something that smells good in the shower. I'd buy it again.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's