BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Sara E.
VICKSBURG
This is a really great basic body wash. It smells really great and leaves me feeling clean! If you have extra needs like dry skin, this won't really address it, but it is great for a basic soap.
Jessie S.
Elmwood Park, IL
Love it leaves me so soft and clean .. and smells yummy too .. i tried all the flavors and my favorite one is shia butter and coconut i believe delicious! i recommend this brand for everyone
Helen F.
St. Pete Beach, FL
Suave did good with this mango mandarin scent. It smells light and fruity. I am very sensitive to smells, so I can't handle potent perfumy body wash. This smells sweet and happy. Great thing about suave products is they are less expensive than most other brands.
Tiffany P.
There is really nothing outstanding about this product. It gets you clean and the price is right when you're poor. I like the citrus scents better than the others because they smell less fake
Bianca L.
Morristown, NJ
Suave naturals mango mandarin body wash smell yummy enough to eat! I don' t use it as often as I use to because my skin did feel a little stripped. A bottle last pretty long you get your moneys worth! I would buy it again, just wish it was a bit more moisturizing.
Roseanna R.
Fresno, CA
I really loved the scent. For the price of this product, it was worth every cent. Light and refreshing. My daughter fell in love with it and used it as well. She asked if I could buy it again.
Nikki S.
Hanover, MD
This scent is so dreamy! It feels like you're walking on a beach in the carribean or something! It's so strong and pleasant but not too overwhelming. The price was very nice I got it at Walmart. I would definitely buy again and would recommend it to someone else!
Melanie M.
Waukegan, IL
I absolutely love this! It smells great and it doesn't leave you mr skin dry plus I always find it for about a buck at Walmart. The scent is probably the best part! You should give it a try!
Frances L.
Toledo, OH
For the price you can't beat it. I have several of the Suave body washes. They are gentle enough to use everyday but won't break the bank. They lather up well and don't leave a film on your body. You can have many like me and switch your scent to match your mood.
Holly H.
Moulton, AL
Gets very frothy! And I feel clean. No residue feeling left behind! Smells great. Makes the whole bathroom smell good. Large sizes are affordable and last a long time. You can get it anywhere!
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's