BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Linda B.
Cecil, WI
This is an energizing scent that is bursting with a blend of zesty citrus, lily of the valley and a hint of tropical mango. Yup that is what its says on the bottle and I agree! Its lathers up well (I am sure it depends on your water), mine is on the hard side but I got a long lasting lather. I wanted to stay in the shower and never leave. It is a great morning shower gel or whenever you need a refreshing wake up.
Jennifer N.
Presto, PA
This smells soooo good! It's very refreshing and really helps to wake me up in the morning, like a little boost of energy. And I love Suave-brand products because they're inexpensive, but great quality. They have a lot of other yummy scents, too, but this mango mandarin is one of my favorites because it's a bit unique. Great lather, and my boyfriend has commented that I smell good when I come out of the shower ;)
Lola B.
Powder Spgs, GA
I use this everyday because it smells soooooo good. I got it from Walmart for $1.50, which is really cheap compared to the other ones I saw. Suave naturals has always been a really good brand of body wash for me. I really like it because it works well AND smells good too. Other brands I've used didn't work as well and didn't really smell good anyway. So I definitely recommend this brand of body wash.
Angela V.
The smell of this is so great, but I always have trouble with it nor sudsing enough and have to add more halfway through. It still definitely gets the job done, but using more of it seems to make the cost of it break even with slightly more expensive brands. It's nor a bad buy though, by any means. I'd still recommend it to anyone who doesn't have dry skin, as it doesn't really do much to moisturize.
Vivian S.
New York, New York
The smell of the body wash is very nice, but I wish that the smelled had stayed longer and lasted at least a few hours after showering. Instead, the smell faded within twenty minutes, and a generic chemically smell stayed longer than any citrus smell. But for the price, it's an alright body wash on a budget. It's not very moisturizing, which I liked since I have fairly greasy skin.
Marisa P.
Ash Fork, AZ
I am picky about smells, so I choose carefully when I'm going to put something on my entire body. Suave is so accessible and comes in so many scents, it was easy to find something my nose wouldn't hate. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and, although it's a little drying, I've bought it multiple times in the past, and I would buy it again. It's a great option for those on a budget!
Sara M.
Pace, FL
This product smells great, but does not linger too long which I like because it does not mess with the smell of my lotion or perfume. Great for a pick me up in the morning. It lathers nicely in the shower and leaves my skin feeling soft not dried out. It is at a good price point and often there are coupons or sales. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Crystal W.
Orangeburg, SC
The suave naturals mango mandarin body wash that I use leaves my skin feeling refreshed and it smells so good. I like it because it has just enough fruity scent to it that isn't too strong. It doesn't lather up as much as I would like, but it still leaves me feeling refreshed afterwards. I would buy it again just because of the wonderful scent and it isn't too expensive.
sarah a.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love this body wash. Suave body wash has always been my go to and when I saw that this was was a tropical smell, you know I just had to get it! It also helps that the price is was right down my alley! The only thing that wasn't my favorite is that the fragrance didn't stay on my body long, other than that I have nothing to complain about. I will buy it again!
Stacy M.
Yulee, FL
First let me say that this stuff smells great! For me, scent is one of the most important elements of a body wash. Not only does it smell great when you are using it, but I can still smell the scent hours later! It lathers up nicely and doesn't dry out my skin too much. I didn't give it five stars because I feel like it could be more moisturizing, however.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's