BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Jamie F.
Walkersville, MD
Smells amazing! For the price, it works just as good as a product three times the cost! Goes on smooth and was gentle on my sensitive skin. Definitely recommend. Wish it came in a larger bottle.
sydney M.
Greenfield, IN
Smells good. I would rather it be cream instead of like a gel. it's a lil pricey. it's decent quality. I just don't like how slippery it is. I bought it at Walmart. it seemed pretty gentle for the most part. I would probably recommend it for someone who's on a budget
Prexa J.
I like this product a lot because it keeps my skin hydrated and it doesn't have a strong scent like other body washes. The odor is a subtle scent that won't bother you or the people around you.
Sara E.
VICKSBURG
This is a really great basic body wash. It smells really great and leaves me feeling clean! If you have extra needs like dry skin, this won't really address it, but it is great for a basic soap.
Sharon C.
Rock Hill, SC
Besides the ease of being a gel and easy to use the smell is incredible.
my skin is always smooth and silky feeling after using this
.the effects are long lasting even though I use it daily.
I have bought this at my local pharmacy and at my local department stores.
Remie M.
The Fragrance is great! It doesn't leave any residue, washes off easily, it makes me feel clean all day. I have gotten many complements because I smell good. It is not very pricey and you can buy it at any grocery store or at any drug store such as Walgreens or CVS.
Isabel W.
Fulton, IL
When I was first introduced to Suave products I fell in love, and I haven't stopped using them since. The body wash is by far my favorite. From the deliciously, pungent smells I am always asked what perfume I put on; however, I always give the credit to my body wash :)
Britney F.
Raytown, MO
It smells great. I recommend it to others. I would buy it again. My skin feels soft, but it's not the best after-wash moisturizer. Body lotion is needed after. I purchased this at Target on sale.
Tiffany B.
Haverhill, MA
This product not only smells great but is very gently on the skin. I have 8 children in my home so finding a body wash that everyone can use, especially the few with eczema is super important. Not only is the quality great but so is the price. I'm never disappointed .
Alex S.
Land O Lakes, FL
This smells super good and I would buy it again as well as recommend it to a friend. Gentle formula, however it smells so good that i cant tell if I'm clean or if i just smell like a bottle of parfume. Either way I'm satisfied and i would buy again. 4/5 would recommend
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's