BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
dylani n.
Sparr, FL
Suave always delivers the most refreshing scents, and this one is no different! Light, refreshing, moisturizing, and it smells like a tropical get away! Super cheap and a little goes a long way! I can't wait to buy this again! It's long lasting too! I smell great all day!
Patricia G.
Mission, TX
The Suave Naturals Refreshing body wash in mango mandarin is really good leaves my skin smelling good. It is not expensive at all. The thing I love the most about this body wash is it's scent. It is not only nice but long-lasting. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sydney S.
I absolutely love this stuff! Not only is it cheap, but it leaves my skin smelling so delicious and super smooth. It smells heavenly, very affordable and very moisturizing for the skin... could not like of one negative thing to say. Definitely a bang for your buck! I highly recommend this product!
Lisa M.
Omaha, NE
Love this body wash! It smells refreshing. I use it every day and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. The best part it that it is reasonable priced and you can buy it at WalMart or Walgreens.
Pat C.
Haines City, FL
I love Suave's Mango Mandarin body wash. It smells so good! It creates a rich lather on my loofah that leaves my skin feeling nice and clean. The price is just right, too! It is very affordable! It is my first choice in body washes and I would definitely purchase it again!
Jac D.
Palm Bay, FL
This is my favorite! :) It leaves a light fragrance on your skin, just enough for people to say "Mmm, you smell nice!" as you walk through the house. It's very gentle and I'd definitely repurchase.
Lezlie H.
Los Angeles, CA
The smell is so good and long lasting. It's a great body wash, it keeps you're skin feel soft and silky and it's not too foamy. It's so good for it's price not too expensive plus a great sent. It keeps your body clean. I would definitely buy it again. I recommend it!
Prexa J.
I like this product a lot because it keeps my skin hydrated and it doesn't have a strong scent like other body washes. The odor is a subtle scent that won't bother you or the people around you.
Keri S.
Oxford, AL
I love anything with a fresh and fruity scent. The suave body washes have never let me down. They're affordable, smell great, and leave you feeling clean without over-drying. It really doesn't get any better than that for a product that is a staple in any household.
Remie M.
The Fragrance is great! It doesn't leave any residue, washes off easily, it makes me feel clean all day. I have gotten many complements because I smell good. It is not very pricey and you can buy it at any grocery store or at any drug store such as Walgreens or CVS.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's