BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Rachel M.
Basehor, KS
I use Suave Naturals body wash on occasion. It's cheaper than most other brands and doesn't make my skin feel dry. The scent can be overwhelming depending on the specific fragrance and has a less natural smell than other brands I've tried. The quality matches the low price.
Sabrina A.
This body wash is pretty good I have really dry skin on my hands and feet so this product wasn't good for that. It smells awesome and if you don't have skin that feels like sandpaper you might like it
Dunia R.
Naples, FL
I loveeeee this product and will continue to purchase. I love the quality of the product and it is exactly what I wanted. Everyone should buy this it is worth the money Love it. The smell is amazing!!!
Giselle P.
Orlando, FL
That product is so good , my skin feel so soft after . That price for this body wash is very low and affordable . I can use everyday or two time a week and my skin still soft, I'm so recommend this !
Brooke B.
Mexico, Missouri
I purchased this after using a similar scent from Target. I live about an hour away from the nearest Target so this was a great find at Walmart. I enjoy the scent as it reminds me of living overseas.
Andrea F.
Punta Gorda, FL
I got this body wash on sale at Walgreens and loved it! The first thing that captured me was the AMAZING scent. However when I used it for the first time I was in love. This product doesn't have the strongest scent but for me it is perfect! I would definitely recommend this!
Zorana S.
Dallas , TX
Good moisture in this product and the scent to great and not over powering. There's a good amount of product in the bottle for the price. So, overall good product for a lower price for a good brand.
Lisa M.
Omaha, NE
Love this body wash! It smells refreshing. I use it every day and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. The best part it that it is reasonable priced and you can buy it at WalMart or Walgreens.
Alexandra R.
Sunnyside, NY
I love the smell! This is one of suaves better scents. As far as long lasting, I'm not sure if its long lasting as I tend to over sud, but it makes a nice deep later. -also great for bubble baths!
Jac D.
Palm Bay, FL
This is my favorite! :) It leaves a light fragrance on your skin, just enough for people to say "Mmm, you smell nice!" as you walk through the house. It's very gentle and I'd definitely repurchase.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's