BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Alexia K.
Madison, WI
This stuff smells soo good and it gets the job done for such an inexpensive product. Honestly, you can't even tell it's so cheap from the quality. I don't think I'll ever use another body wash again- I use this every single day and have nothing negative to say about it. Love it!
Destiny C.
Waldorf, MD
I love the mango scent in this product! It's not overpowering at all. I would defintley use this again as it was very gentle on my skin! Which is always very important. All in all this is a great product.
Crystal K.
Mount Airy, NC
Oh my goodness, I love, love, love this body wash. It smells so good. It feels so good on my skin. I could take a shower forever while smelling this stuff. It lathers up really good and you only have to use a small amount. It rinses away really good without leaving a residue!
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
I just love the scent. Your body feels soft, clean, and replenished. Love how it smells and leaves the scent for a long time that's the main reason why i keep on purchasing it. Plus is very economical
Giselle P.
Orlando, FL
That product is so good , my skin feel so soft after . That price for this body wash is very low and affordable . I can use everyday or two time a week and my skin still soft, I'm so recommend this !
Andrea F.
Punta Gorda, FL
I got this body wash on sale at Walgreens and loved it! The first thing that captured me was the AMAZING scent. However when I used it for the first time I was in love. This product doesn't have the strongest scent but for me it is perfect! I would definitely recommend this!
Kelsey K.
Cairo, GA
This body wash is very hydrating and rejuvenates the skin, the only con is how fast you go through it, it's not very long lasting but it's cheap and has an amazing smell, I recommend this completely!
Leila H.
Seattle, WA
I love the smell and how soft my body felt after the first use. Mangos and mandarins are great fruits and even better in a body wash. After my shower, a lot of people commented on how great I smelled.
grace d.
Huntersville, NC
When it comes to a body wash i like the ones that smell really nice so that you feel & smell wonderful after a shower. if that's what you're looking for then I'd definitely suggest this. i love the mango smell & i love the fresh, clean, feel you get after using this product
Lauren A.
Pittsboro, NC
Love this body wash! The smell is amazing too. The only down side is that I have sensitive skin and this soap caused a mild reaction. There is no problem with the soap I just have super sensitive skin.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's