BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Emily D.
Saint Louis, MO
What a sweet smelling body wash! I love Suave Naturals, it always leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. I use it every single time I shower and sometimes I even use it to create bubble bath. I recommend this brand, any scent! It's a great product and it doesn't break the bank!
Haley D.
Fresh citrus scent, really wakes me up in the morning. Very inexpensive which is nice, but doesn't have the staying power of some more expensive products so the scent doesn't last as long. Would definitely buy it again in a pinch because it's cheap and does what it's supposed to.
Jennifer  J.
I love!!! This body wash! I bought this in order to get rid of the bar soap because I was getting a reaction on my skin. This completely saved my life! I will totally invest more money in these!! Amazing
ANA P.
I love it, it is so fresh and fruity smell, just by applying a little bit it gives me a lot of fragrance and works its purpose. It is not watery or too thick like other ones, the price is very affordable and leaves my skin very soft and fresh. I will keep buying as often as needed.
Brittany J.
Springville , AL
I'm obsessed with all things mango, so I love the scent of this. I also appreciate that this doesn't leave a weird slimy residue feeling (like lotion but not) behind even after rinsing. There are probably better options for specific skin types but for the price, you can't go wrong.
Alexia K.
Madison, WI
This stuff smells soo good and it gets the job done for such an inexpensive product. Honestly, you can't even tell it's so cheap from the quality. I don't think I'll ever use another body wash again- I use this every single day and have nothing negative to say about it. Love it!
Monse R.
Smells great & doesn't leave skin dry like others. One of my go to favorites! If I run out, I run to the store to grab some more. Their whole line of these are great but out of all my absolute favorite.
Melaney R.
This body wash smells great and I love how sudsy it gets. It's also a great price and lasts about two months because you don't need much! This is my favorite scent of the whole line of Suave body washes.
Destine B.
Midway, GA
Suave Mango Mandarin Body Wash smells sooo goood. I recently started using suave body was again. It's a great price. You can find it any where! There are more scents but this one is my al time favorite.
Karen B.
Rutland, VT
Love the smell. Doesn't make me itchy. My kids, also, use this product. They like a lot of the different fragrances, I like the mango mandarin the best. I have used other brands.....this is good for the price and works as good as the more expensive brands. I would buy this again.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's