BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Pumice M.
Amherst, NY
Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Wash is pretty much my go-to body wash. I like the scent, and it leaves my skin smooth and free of excessive oils. The scent lasts several hours, but isn't overly strong.
Rachael T.
North Richland Hills, TX
My family and I love all of Suave's products. They are definitely very affordable and they have great quality as well. The Mango Mandarin body wash is amazing! It smells wonderful. The body wash is very smooth and ailky and feels great when lathering it on your body. Wonderful product!
Madeleine C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It smells so good!! I love the way it leaves a faint smell after I wash my body!! it's a very gentle body wash!! It's very long lasting because there is a lot of it in the bottle! I would totally recommend!
Lindsey M.
Muskegon, MI
Its a very cheap body wash. i don't feel like it really cleans my body. it doesn't sud up very well and the rinse feels like theres mud running off of me. i used the rest of it on my dog to be honest. next time i will go for a more expensive brand. it smelled ok. but didn't last at all.
MIRANDA O.
Modesto, CA
I looooove this body wash! The scent is fresh and fantastic. It's extremely inexpensive, but doesn't dry out my skin! I feel like it doesn't take much to feel clean and smell great. I would definitely recommend!
Rachel C.
Hartford City, IN
The smell is awesome. Super fruity. And the price is great, so my family of four girls can use it up. Makes your skin feel smooth and clean after. Gentle enough to use everyday without breakingout your skin.
Kara J.
Columbia, MO
I love this product! Easy on the wallet and smells great! It doesn't leave a waxy residue on my skin and I feel fresh after my shower. The smell stays on my skin hours after my shower! I love when I forget my perfume in a rush but my body wash comes through! Would definitely buy again!
Heather J.
Sanger, TX
For the price you can't beat it. I picked this up because they discontinued the almond one I used for years before.. Smell is the best one they have left... Not sure I'll purchase again but it'll do for now
Alexia K.
Madison, WI
This stuff smells soo good and it gets the job done for such an inexpensive product. Honestly, you can't even tell it's so cheap from the quality. I don't think I'll ever use another body wash again- I use this every single day and have nothing negative to say about it. Love it!
Valeria p.
Cooper City, FL
No es mi shampoo preferido, lo uso solo para que me deje un buen aroma en el cabello jaja lo he comprado dos veces y lo recomiendo, es económico, limpia muy bien el cabello y lo deja con un olor muy agradable
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's