BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Destiny P.
New Orleans, LA
Love the smell of this soap. I always feel very nice and refreshed after using it. Also, I love how easily accessible it is to buy you can get it at any drugstore or dollar store. It isn't too rough or drying on the skin which is good. We always use Suave soaps they're pretty good & cheap.
Diana C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this smell of mangos as soon as I saw this body wash I knew I had to get it. It's amazing you don't need a lot of product. The smell is long lasting and very good. Definitely buying is body wash again.
Rachel F.
Severna Park, MD
Without a doubt my favorite scent of Suave body wash!! I use it on a daily basis and I find that it is really moisturizing (coming from someone who swims on a daily basis and always has dry skin). The only con I have is that the scent doesn't last on the skin very long after you use it..
Mari Y.
Cumb Foreside, ME
This stuff smells soooo good! It seems like it's a decent body wash that does what it's supposed to and is inexpensive, and you can buy it at like any grocery store so that's super convenient. Overall not bad!
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I have used this particular scent before, has a great fruity smell, nice lather, leaves your skin feeling fresh & clean. Inexpensive & sometimes can even find coupons, found in local market, very much recommend.
Lauren T.
Troutdale, OR
I gave this one star because it does smell good and it's super affordable. Unfortunately, I would not purchase this product again. I found the formula very thin and not easy to work up a thick lather of suds.
Nykeisha B.
Ms State, MS
It's ok. The smell is nice but it doesn't really stick or act as soap. It's sort of harsh on my skin (I have sensitive skin). But I would get it again if I was on a budget again. Three stars for the smell.
Pumice M.
Amherst, NY
Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Wash is pretty much my go-to body wash. I like the scent, and it leaves my skin smooth and free of excessive oils. The scent lasts several hours, but isn't overly strong.
Heather J.
Sanger, TX
For the price you can't beat it. I picked this up because they discontinued the almond one I used for years before.. Smell is the best one they have left... Not sure I'll purchase again but it'll do for now
Jackie W.
New Philadelphia, OH
Absolutely love this body wash! The price point is awesome and so is the fresh clean feeling you have after using it. The smell is refreshing and it doesn't leave a weird residue on your skin after rinsing.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's