BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
Oh how I do love this body wash! I use suave exclusively and this is probably my favorite scent. It is light and fruity. Suave always provides a tremendous lather. It leaves just a hint of the scent on your skin, but it is not toooooo fruity because my fiance loves using it too! Great value for the price.
Alexandra F.
Luray, VA
This is a product that is absolutely wonderful if you want alot of bang for your buck! It smells AMAZING...like an escape to the beach and not only does it smell incredible and leave your skin feeling clean and soft, but it is also available at a very low price! Definitely a wonderful product!
Morgan S.
Columbus, OH
Smells good and leaves your body feeling clean. Good quality for such a cheap price. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend and will for sure be buying it again and possibly more of their products!!
Casey-Lee S.
Bridgeport, CT
I love that suave has many different a scents of body was and at a decent price to be able to switch it up every time! Scent lingers throughout the day. Walmart has the best prices, but often on sale in grocery stores.
Dena O.
Dearborn, MI
Smells divine!!! Has a decent lasting power, although i feel like the intensity of the smell while showering is much greater then once out of the shower. Overall, good product and good price. Would highly recommend using a body mist with same scent on top to increase the strength of the scent.
Monique K.
El Cajon, CA
I love how this body wash smells. I used to love all the mango mandarin stuff from bath and body works but this smells just as good if not better. But the price of this product is also super affordable which I love
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I have used this particular scent before, has a great fruity smell, nice lather, leaves your skin feeling fresh & clean. Inexpensive & sometimes can even find coupons, found in local market, very much recommend.
Lindsey M.
Petaluma, CA
I usually buy this product because it's one of the cheaper body washes on the market, and has a pretty nice range of scents. I use this body wash daily and think it's great if you don't mind a thinner texture.
Rachel F.
Severna Park, MD
Without a doubt my favorite scent of Suave body wash!! I use it on a daily basis and I find that it is really moisturizing (coming from someone who swims on a daily basis and always has dry skin). The only con I have is that the scent doesn't last on the skin very long after you use it..
Destiny P.
New Orleans, LA
Love the smell of this soap. I always feel very nice and refreshed after using it. Also, I love how easily accessible it is to buy you can get it at any drugstore or dollar store. It isn't too rough or drying on the skin which is good. We always use Suave soaps they're pretty good & cheap.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's