BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
JENNIFER R.
Everett, WA
This is a nice body wash. The smell is a lovely orange smell. Not too over powering. The soap leathers well, and it is a good value for your dollar. It compares nicely to Bath and body works mango mandarin shower gel.
Sarah O.
Love this stuff! It smells amazing and is super inexpensive! Makes my skin feel clean and refreshed. I use this every morning or night in the shower and get hints of the smell throughout the day. Definitely recommend!
Carla C.
beaufort, SC
I liked the smell but it kept drying my skin for some reason. It was perfect for my husband even though it's for women, he would use it and he loved it. I only bought it once and I don't think I'll be getting another.
Michele E.
Hamilton, NJ
I usually like Suave products and this is no different. The smell was light and refreshing and did not interfere with my perfume. I do wish that the scent would last a bit longer.

The price is on point-very affordable and easily found (located in Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Target).

I would recommend.
Cassandra B.
Love this product! Always has a good long lasting scent and great quality for an amazing low price! Favorite scent by this company and I use it as often as possible. I highly recommend this item to other buyers!
Kenzie W.
Lewiston, ME
Smells fantastic and is very good on skin. I have very sensitive skin when it comes to body wash, and this does the trick. For the price point, it is a cheap product, so I do not mind going through it like water.
Morgan S.
Columbus, OH
Smells good and leaves your body feeling clean. Good quality for such a cheap price. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend and will for sure be buying it again and possibly more of their products!!
Stephanie O.
I really like this body wash because it's cheap and makes you feel so clean and fresh without the hassle of spending more money on more expensive brands! Leaves body soft and smooth would deffanitly buy it again...
Casey-Lee S.
Bridgeport, CT
I love that suave has many different a scents of body was and at a decent price to be able to switch it up every time! Scent lingers throughout the day. Walmart has the best prices, but often on sale in grocery stores.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
Oh how I do love this body wash! I use suave exclusively and this is probably my favorite scent. It is light and fruity. Suave always provides a tremendous lather. It leaves just a hint of the scent on your skin, but it is not toooooo fruity because my fiance loves using it too! Great value for the price.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's