BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Brianna H.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the best smelling body wash and my boyfriend loves it I got it at Walmart and it was super cheap its so gentel on the skin also soft and doesn't dry it out love it so much ! suave has really good products in general
Kristin B.
Rocky Mount, NC
I have this body wash right now and it is almost gone! I will definitely buy more! It leaves you feeling fresh and smelling good throughout the whole day no matter what you're doing! I definitely recommend this product!
Priyanka M.
This body wash smells amazing and is relatively cheap compared to other body washes. Although this smells great the smell doesn't stay very long after your shower which I'm fine with but other people don't like. I got this from my local Walgreens and I would totally and already have, bought this again.
Chelsea R.
I love the way this product smells! It have a fresh citrus smell without being too overwhelming. It doesn't linger as long as I would like it to but after a long day at work it's refreshing to use. I would buy it again.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
This body wash smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft, clean and fresh. I have allergies to different body washes but this one is safe for me. my husband even liked it since it smells like fruit and not flowers.
Helena M.
Portland, OR
I really enjoy this product. I think it smells very nice and refreshing, and the cost is literally the best part of this product- because its on the cheaper side you can use a lot of it and smell pretty good for a while!!
Suah Y.
Newark, NJ
The Soap had a sweet scent but It reacted badly to skin. I don't usually using to much scent soap because I break out easily but I work great for my family. I didn't coast them that mush. I no longer use it but my family still do. I wouldn't buy it for myself but I will by it for people in my house
Michele E.
Hamilton, NJ
I usually like Suave products and this is no different. The smell was light and refreshing and did not interfere with my perfume. I do wish that the scent would last a bit longer.

The price is on point-very affordable and easily found (located in Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Target).

I would recommend.
Sarah O.
Love this stuff! It smells amazing and is super inexpensive! Makes my skin feel clean and refreshed. I use this every morning or night in the shower and get hints of the smell throughout the day. Definitely recommend!
Carla C.
beaufort, SC
I liked the smell but it kept drying my skin for some reason. It was perfect for my husband even though it's for women, he would use it and he loved it. I only bought it once and I don't think I'll be getting another.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !

Kohl's