BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Kayle H.
South Boston
This body wash smells great, I am addicted to the scent now lol. I've been using this same kind with a dove Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash beauty bar for a while now Dove White Beauty Bar
Madison C.
SALEM, OH
This smells awesome and makes me very happy. It lasts long, it makes me skin soft. I purchased at Walmart and it was very reasonable in price, I think $1.98. It lasts forever because it is suds so well you don't need very much. I highly recommend.
Alison B.
For starters, they are hypoallergenic. If your skin is sensitive, especially to fragrance or certain surfactants, you’ll love that this is hypoallergenic. you can have weeks of lovely lather and a pleasant scent to cleanse your skin every day and make your day, just a little bit more special. This body wash and the silky and pampering Body Lotion have skin pampering ingredients. The Body Wash has Bamboo & Aloe Extracts and Vitamin E to condition and moisturize your skin. the new Suave® Skin Solutions Body Lotions with aloe and cucumber to soothe dry skin are in a convenient pump bottle–so large and affordable you don’t have to worry about slathering it on. The Body Wash that lathers nicely and feels pampering, too. Both are formulated to actually offer 24-hour moisturization. All in all a great drugstore "find."
olga o.
Winter Park, FL
Riquisimooooooo! Un olor divino! Perfero! Un precio accesible! Una consistencia buenisima facil de usar! Lo consegui en walmart lo seguire comprando!!!! Lo uso todos los dias es un olor divino! Lo recomiendo muchisimoooo!
Amanda L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Affordable, smells amazing, and works. That basically sums it up. This is our household go-to brand. They have lots of great scents and lots of choices for hair types.
Air B.
Astoria, NY
Those who know me know that I absolutely love all things tropical. Whether it's eating, drinking, or scents to wear, I know Tropical will always be my ride or die. The smell of this mango mandarin body wash is incredible! It's super refreshing and made me immediately think of being on the beach with a nice fruity drink in my hand! The one downside is I felt as though the product was a little bit drying compared to other soaps I've used. It's not horrible and wouldn't prevent me from buying it again, but I ended up just throwing this body wash in my gym bag for occasional shower use!
Hollie C.
Reno, NV
I love this product! I have been a loyal Suave brand user since the days of the yellow conditioner! I like that I can find it locally and don't have to hunt around town for this particular fragrance, my Target store seems to have it in stock all the time. The scent is a great pick me up in the morning as it is energizing and refreshing.

I am one of those ladies that have a ton of bath and body products in her shower and this is one of my staples. I use this product more often than most, so probably three to four times a week.

I highly recommend this product if you love the smell of fresh citrus. You won't be disappointed.
Casey N.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I purchased this scent of Suave body wash recently using coupons. These coupons come out every once in awhile for Suave products in general and you can pick up this body wash at a great price, even though the price is already so low. This is by far, my favorite scent out of all the Suave Naturals body washes. It's so lively and always energizing. I was pleased at how much it lathered because I love bubbles even though it doesn't always mean clean. I also thought this product cleaned well. I don't really mind if a body wash moisturizes or not, so while this did not have any moisturizing ability, I still thought it worked for me. I will be purchasing this product again in the future because you just can't beat the price and scent.
Teeheira G.
Hampton, VA
I really didn't know what to expect with this brand at first,but when I opened this, I instantly noticed that it smells identical to any of the top brands I was using before! By then I was very eager to test this out.
It feels very soft and moisturizing to the body. And I had no dry skin or irritations after use. My skin stayed super soft for hours afterwards. I now own a TON of suave washes. lol
Marcia L.
Standish, ME
The scent from this Mango Mandarin body wash sticks with me throughout the day. I’ve enjoyed this product so much; I’ve even used it as a shampoo. I follow the “shampoo” with TRESemme’s Flawless Curls conditioner as a leave in. The result has been great; no frizziness, dryness and I had nice-smelling hair.
This is a clean, fresh scent that I can't imagine could ever overwhelm anyone's senses. If you want an exotic shower or bath experience, this body wash is it. I love the mix of the fruits in this fragrance.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !