BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Julie B.
I love the smell of this body wash. It's a nice fresh orangy smell to perk you up in the morning. I would've it 5 stars but it's hard to get a small amount of product to come out and I feel like I'm using too much sometimes.
Neha A.
Great product with a slight scent. Leaves my skin feeling soft and not dry like other soaps. Easy to use, a little goes a long way. Slightly curved bottle is easy to hold on to, even when wet. Really like it. Price is very good.
Liliana M.
Fresno , CA
Suave body wash is very affordable. I bought this specific smell at target for $2.50. I love the smell. The only bad thing I have to say is that the body wash doesn't lather up much. So you do need to apply a lot if product.
Milka S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is one my favorite body wash. Their products
smell amazing and leave my body really clean and
leaves it smelling amazing. I was surprised at how
much I liked the product seeing that it has a great
price to go with it.
Susie D.
Harrisburg, PA
This body wash smells really good, but compared to the bath and body works shower gel, you have to use a lot more to get a lather. You definitely can get this practically free with coupons though which is really nice!!
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
This body wash smells amazing. I have noticed that it does seem to run out rather quickly. Just means that you have to use more soap to lather well than I am used to. When you use the right amount of soap it works great!
Cheryl J.
Cincinnati, OH
My family loves the fragrance of this body wash. I think it actually makes my kids want to get in the bathtub! I only wish that the fragrance lasted the whole day. Overall, we love this product, and it is affordable, too!
Michelle F.
Hilliard, OH
Basic body wash. Smell is great but not particularly long lasting. No amazing or adverse effects on the skin. It isn't drying but not moisturizing either. Just your standard wash to clean yourself. Cheap and affordable.
Priyanka M.
This body wash smells amazing and is relatively cheap compared to other body washes. Although this smells great the smell doesn't stay very long after your shower which I'm fine with but other people don't like. I got this from my local Walgreens and I would totally and already have, bought this again.
Jasmin S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Mango is another one of my favorite scents ever! Body washes from Suave are usually always very affordable and can be found anywhere, so I always feel like if I need to re-buy body wash in a hurry, I can get it anywhere.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !