BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Jennifer S.
I absolutely love the smell, it does the job. I've used this when I'm traveling so when I forget to bring I always go out my way to make sure this is the one I get. I definitely would buy this again mainly for the smell lol
Rebecca Z.
Boston, MA
Smells absolutely amazing, but I do think that they need to work on the after feeling. I use it whenever I am at my cousins house and I may just be picky, but I feel somewhat of a residue on my body afterwards. I would buy it again because they residue is not that bad and it smells great and its a great price.
Veronica V.
Baytown, TX
This is a heavenly scent! I love how well it lathers up. It's a great value and is comparable to bath and body works without the high price tag. I use it at every shower. The scent lasts a long time and so does the soap in general. I would recommend this to everyone who wants to get clean and smell good too.
Mckayla L.
Pikeville, KY
This product smells amazing and makes my skin super soft! It's very affordable compared to the Bath and Body Works body wash I have purchased. I used it daily for quite a while before purchasing some of the B&B fall scents!
Alma O.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Absolutely love the scent of the Suave Naturals collection. I use this everyday. You can buy this at Target in the bath isle. I love the scent, how soft it makes my skin, only complaint is how fast I use it up lol. Must buy!
Melissa W.
Merrimack, NH
I am a sucker for citrus. I loved this clean, fresh scent. This is great for a budget brand, didn't dry my skin out and smelled great. I use this on occasion. I recommend this if you need a great wash for not a lot of money.
Lyssa L.
Not a fan of the scent. I thought it would be more similar to another brand's popular Mango Madarin, but this one is just a little too sweet smelling. I found myself reaching for other body washes in my shower over this one.
Maddie H.
The Colony , TX
This suave body wash smells SO good and it makes you smell amazing after your shower. I use this body wash every day and I love it! It is a great value for the price. I absolutely recommend. Go buy this you won't regret it!
Am H.
I have a daughter who loves smelly soaps but is not old enough to have the more expensive ones. This is the perfect solution. She gets pretty smelling soap and I don't have to worry about the price because it's a good price!
Milka S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is one my favorite body wash. Their products
smell amazing and leave my body really clean and
leaves it smelling amazing. I was surprised at how
much I liked the product seeing that it has a great
price to go with it.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !