BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Jodi-Kay E.
Racine , WI
This is my favourite scent from this brand of soap. The soap leaves you feeling fresh all day. The smell is sweet yet subtle and is perfect for all seasons. I love using the scent before I go to bed because the aroma is relaxing.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
Suave body wash isn't necessarily my go-to, but it is a good value and Mango Mandarin is my favorite scent. It definitely leaves me feeling clean, but if you're looking for a creamier, more moisturizing body wash, you can skip this one.
Samantha A.
Osceola, IA
I love how soft and amazing the texture feels on this Body Wash . I would recommend it 100% to anyone . I think every woman should have this product in their bathroom . I purchased it at Walmart , and I would definitely buy it again .
Laura T.
Love this body wash! The scent is so refreshing. It was very gentle on the skin. It's very inexpensive and good value. It lathers very well and the scent stays with you long after you stepped out the shower. Highly recommend.
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX
Such a good smelling body wash! This was a quick purchase for after the beach showers, but it smells so good and costs so little I wouldn't mind buying it again for my house. Suave ALWAYS gives you a great bang for your buck!
Lauren P.
Carlsbad, NM
This body wash smells so good! It leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft. This soap does not leave a nasty residue like some other body washes do. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to smell good and feel clean.
Allison B.
Okemos, MI
This smells so good and makes my skin feel soft! I wish the scent was more long lasting but it's cheap so it's good for the price! You get what you pay for! You can find this product almost everywhere if You are into consistency
Crystal V.
I technically haven't used this specific one BUT. I have smelled it in store and it smells AMAZING! I couldn't get over how good it smelled. My niece ended up getting the coconut scent though, which wasn't a bad choice either.
Shelby J.
Columbia, MO
I'm very picky when it comes to body wash. When I saw the Suave Naturals Body Wash, Mango Mandarin I instantly fell in love. I look forward to taking showers even more now since buying it. I'll get stopped out in public and be commentedited on about how good I smell and when I tell them it's Suave, they are shocked.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Such an amazing scent! I used many different suave body products in college because they are so affordable and great quality. You get a great clean, great scent and a lot of product for just a couple bucks. Definitely recommend.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !