BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Infused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance. Gender: Female.

• What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !5 Answers
Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash
  • "Suave Naturals body wash in mango mandarin has an irresistibly sweet scent. The only problem is that I have sensitive skin prone to dryness and this body wash did not help in that aspect. But paired with a think moisturizing lotion, I was able to enjoy this body wash without worrying about dry skin. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!" in 50 reviews
Kristina K.
Choctaw, OK
I love the way the Mango body wash smells. It feels so good on my skin! Its easy to put on and easy to remove. The long lasting smell is a big turn on factor. I use this every time I take a shower and or bath. I would recommend this product to anyone needing a body wash. Not only is it good smelling but cheap as well!
Ashley L.
Weirton, WV
This is my FAVORITE body wash ever. I always skipped it over since it was only 1.50$ but since running low on money I decided to give it a shot. This was AMAZING. Best lather I have seen in a body was and all of the scents smell so great. The scent lasts long after the shower, and I will be a repeat purchaser on this one!
Alysandra M.
Albuquerque, NM
This scent is my favorite! I love this body soap because it's super affordable and really makes my skin smell awesome! I've heard reviews that it leaves your skin dry but I've never had this problem and I've been using it for years.
Sarah M.
New Franklin, OH
Amazing energizing sent, rinsed clean with no film or residue left on my skin. I only gave this 3 stars because I generally prefer a body wash that moisturizes more or one that exfoliates. It is a great everyday body wash though!
Bri'Ana W.
San Diego, CA
I use to use this a while back when I would want the best smelling inexpensive body wash. The smell is great & it got the job done. The only reason I give it 4 is because my body wash standards have jumped a bit since I was sixteen
Heather M.
Ocala, FL
Honestly I don't care for Suave body wash. I feel like it doesn't leave my skin soft enough. It smells good, and it is an awesome value, but we went through a whole body of suave and only half a bottle of soft soap oil body wash.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
I tend to buy Suave body wash a lot because of the price. It smells great and lathers up well. But, you get what you pay for. Have to use a lot more of this product than some of the more expensive brands. But, it gets the job done.
Ashley B.
JOHNSON CITY, NY
I love the smell of this product, which I received at walmart on the lower end of the price scale. Smells the whole shower up and leaves you feeling freshly washed, clean and smelling great. I use it often and would buy it again.
Adaias S.
Doral, FL
The rich and desirable citrusy scent that leaves your body in this bath gel is wonderful.

What I like is that is lasting , the fragrance is not removed at once, if you can not feel her delicate and pleasing scent for a few hours .
Emily D.
Canton, GA
I first used this product two years ago. And let me tell you I love love love it! He first time I used made me smell so amazing. It was in the middle of the winter when my dad bought me it so it made me think of the summer time. So when it's not summer it will make you feel like your sitting on the beach in the hot sun.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
What scents of suave body wash is your favorite, and why !